NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Looking forward to see how he goes, obviously followed the process closely the year he was drafted, his HC and OC are top draw and he has targets for possibly the first time, the O line has to be concerning I would of thought, hopefully no more seeing ghosts

The oline won't be as bad as I thought it would after adding Christensen, Brown and Tremble ( who is a tremendous run and pass blocker)

Moton and Paradis are both very good. Just need some of the young guys to step up.

"According to Chris Simms" is not a statement one would want to extol.

That part shouldn't be hidden at the bottom in fine print. It should be in bold at the top with a size 64 asterisk next to it.

Hate that I have to side with Simms on the QB ranking death battle, but I don't have any heroes to follow (apart from hench) March to the beat of my own drum. :p

What a beast.. 😍

images.jpeg

Each to their own. Only seen the bits of seen of him but I don't see him as a press corner, and I'll always rate them far higher.
That will be it.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Chris Simms: Teams who didn't make the playoffs, who are threats to make it the most next year

1. "Hey, Miami, definitely right"
2. "Carolina is gonna be one of those teams I'm gonna put a mark next to"
3. "Denver is kinda one of those teams I look at to go watch out"
4. "OF COURSE ******* New England"
5. "You know I mean I wanna sit here and even tell ya the 49ers watch out, maybe I'm not as bullish on them, but I mean man this is gonna be an exciting year"

"Miami, New England, Carolina, the Broncos, the Chargers"

Chris Simms: Teams who didn't make the playoffs, who are threats to make it the most next year

1. "Hey, Miami, definitely right"
2. "Carolina is gonna be one of those teams I'm gonna put a mark next to"
3. "Denver is kinda one of those teams I look at to go watch out"
4. "OF COURSE ******* New England"
5. "You know I mean I wanna sit here and even tell ya the 49ers watch out, maybe I'm not as bullish on them, but I mean man this is gonna be an exciting year"

"Miami, New England, Carolina, the Broncos, the Chargers"

I told you not have NO ahead of us. Now do what Daddy Simms says and change your rankings. 🤗

Back