NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You left out "un" in that comment?
Picking the best QB first a third of the time is way higher than I would have expected

Plus there are about 5 where it’s questionable.

And that includes some questionable takes
Herbert > Burrow (too early)
Rivers > Eli (rings Erneh)
Lamar > Baker
Mahomes > Trub
He has Mahones as better than Trubisky
Herbert WAS better than Burrow year one, but too early
Jackson vs Mayfield vs Allen still in contention
Rivers vs Eli i grant you, could say both were equal with each other

He has Mahones as better than Trubisky
Herbert WAS better than Burrow year one, but too early
Jackson vs Mayfield vs Allen still in contention
Rivers vs Eli i grant you, could say both were equal with each other
Luck is arguably better than Wilson too. Just went to a worse situation and got injured

I dont think its arguable anymore. Wilson has a ton of records, 1-1 in SBs, all-time franchise leader/best QB, longevity, etc
We are talking about the best QB not best career. To me it’s definitely arguable.

I dont think its arguable anymore. Wilson has a ton of records, 1-1 in SBs, all-time franchise leader/best QB, longevity, etc

Luck is the far better qb than wilson. Wilson just went to the better team. The colts did no favors to luck with their team building most of his injuries were due to the lack of invested in their o-line until he was nearly retired. The Fact he took the 2-14 colts the year before he was drafted to 11-5 and playoffs during his rookie year was huge. Luck had his career robbed by injuries and decided to retire early.

This opinion might be because Luck was most impressive QB i have ever seen in person in both college and nfl and i have seen both Mannings, Rodgers, Brady, Wilson, Romo, Favre, none of the qbs of 49ers i have seen in person have impressed me much at all which is really sad to think about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait and see if he is a one season wonder, I’m still not convinced

Allen is the only one of Jackson, Baker and Allen i am convinced of.
Jackson hasn't improved as a passer the last season and will he ever.
Baker's lack of maturity and now the browns are the Favorites in that division can he handle it. Plus if any of the 3 of them goes on a downward spiral once they get paid due to 2nd contract of the 3 my money would be on Mayfield.

Baker's lack of maturity and now the browns are the Favorites in that division can he handle it. Plus if any of the 3 of them goes on a downward spiral once they get paid due to 2nd contract of the 3 my money would be on Mayfield.
Scary how you and me are on the same wavelength here.

Yep don’t disagree with any of this and I’m sure my bias is shining through in regards to Baker but I genuinely feel it’s all up from here, as you say Lamar still can’t throw and while Allen was outstanding last season I’d like to see it again but his trajectory has certainly been all positive, all be it in an incredibly conducive situation.

TE is a weird one . How we judge success these days is receiving yards = good. Which is kind of sad.

Gronk, Kittle Olsen and Witten the most complete TEs in the true sense of one.

If Tommy Tremble can become a more consistent pass catcher he could be special given everything else about his game.

One of the best blockers I've seen in years coming out. Really fun to watch his blocking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back