NFL 2021 - NFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Really surprising since Big Ben isn't the most mobile of QBs. I think it might come back to bite them in the ass this season coming.
There are front offices who feel that OL (especially) can be drafted in late rounds or undrafted that can be taught to be good to excellent OL, that you don't need to invest early round picks on them, seeing as the position is not entirely highly skilled. Just big bodies who need to be taught the basics. Also, vet FAs are another source of acquiring decent talent.

I
There are front offices who feel that OL (especially) can be drafted in late rounds or undrafted that can be taught to be good to excellent OL, that you don't need to invest early round picks on them, seeing as the position is not entirely highly skilled. Just big bodies who need to be taught the basics. Also, vet FAs are another source of acquiring decent talent.

Problem is lower you pick a playerr in draft the lower the chances of you hitting on a player. Plus you have to have good o-line coach which is something the steelers lost when
Mike Munchak left.

Dropping this sleeper alert here, saw Michael Strachan put Jaycee Horn on skates in Panthers and Colts joint practice highlights yesterday so did a bit of digging and this guy has been lighting everyone up since arriving apparently, Colts media and bloggers going gaga over him (seriously , he looks legit a NFL receiver, way more than just a contested catch guy)

example vs Xavier Rhodes

Division 2 WR who exploded in his final year at Charleston and looks to be carrying it on in the NFL.

Wouldn't be surprised if he unseats Pascal before long and eventually ends up taking Hilton's place opposite Pittman

Dropping this sleeper alert here, saw Michael Strachan put Jaycee Horn on skates in Panthers and Colts joint practice highlights yesterday so did a bit of digging and this guy has been lighting everyone up since arriving apparently, Colts media and bloggers going gaga over him (seriously , he looks legit a NFL receiver, way more than just a contested catch guy)

example vs Xavier Rhodes

Division 2 WR who exploded in his final year at Charleston and looks to be carrying it on in the NFL.

Wouldn't be surprised if he unseats Pascal before long and eventually ends up taking Hilton's place opposite Pittman

Love this post

I watched that video when I was doing my digging and he looks a completely different player now in the footage ive seen from camp, way sharper routes. Looked more just a very raw contested catch guy in college but he shown the ability to shake defenders for easy catches in camp also.

hes 6'5 225 ran a 4.50 40

final year in college 1350 yds and 19 tds

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched that video when I was going my digging and he looks a completely different player now in the footage ive seen from camp, way sharper routes. Looked more just a very raw contested catch guy in college but he shown the ability to shake defenders for easy catches in camp also.

hes 6'5 225 ran a 4.50 40

final year in college 1350 yds and 19 tds
This is true. On that video, sloppy routes, not quick out of breaks, or off the snap, but a beast contested catch. Showing promise. Long term development needed.

And then you see that camp clip, and hes a completely different guy. Very sharp cuts, breaks, and off the snap.

Wow,sir coaching. Very quick learner.

This is true. On that video, sloppy routes, not quick out of breaks, or off the snap, but a beast contested catch. Showing promise. Long term development needed.

And then you see that camp clip, and hes a completely different guy. Very sharp cuts, breaks, and off the snap.

Wow,sir coaching. Very quick learner.

Looks a completely different player, amazing development in such a short space of time.

Looks a completely different player, amazing development in such a short space of time.
College, especially div2, rudimentary coaching, also because the players have academic requirements, not enough time, and coaches are more culture guys.

Football is the players professional job now, all time to learn, coaches are elite at their job why theyre in the NFL, players taught advanced techniques, etc.

Still, up to the player to absorb or not. Shows hes a very quick learner. Comes natural to him and has a determination.

*Catches and gets tackled immediately*

"Excellent catch and run"

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

That was the old man commentator I was complaining about in the discussion thread. He made my ears bleed.

2022 cos Colts will get the most out of Hilton and Pascal and Campbell this year but theyre all almost 30 or over, so Strachan and other younguns probably increased role 2022 when they phase out the older ones
Parris just turned 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back