NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, after being declared healthy he chose not to play. There are quotes from the team that he needed to earn back their trust after that, the covid opt out was the last straw

As I said at the start, I didn't expect everyone to be NFL addicts and know this like Denver fans do. There's a reason why the organisation chose this route and were absolutely right in doing so
Ok he said he was injured not exactly an opt out otherwise he wouldn’t have got paid.

He turned up for workouts this year at team facility but was advised by union to workout from home. NFL has said perfectly legal to do that to players, I’m just stunned it’s allowed and NFLPA never had cover for it. And knowing that advise players to workout from home! I think Jones should sue the PA

Until we see them in regular season pretty much all rookies Qbs look good unless you Dwayne Haskins.
Until we see them against actually nfl defenses it’s so hard to judge them another reason I don’t take much stock in preseason games going against 3rd string, practice squad players arent the same as Aaron Donald’s of league.
Who would of thought Justin herbert would be this good after watching him in the preseason. I did think he would be good but that was 3 years in like it took for Josh Allen.

Urban Meyer is having Travis Eteinne spend all his time at rookie camp as wide receiver

Vick was a unreal scrambler, but taking one throw in isolation and using that as the reason why he's a physically gifted qb is pretty funny. Could do that for a tone of QBs.

And that's the Eagles version of Vick...he showed even greater athletic traits as a Falcon.

People comparing Rodgers and Mahomes in the same athletic class as Vick are confusing all round QB quality with pure physical tools. Vick was faster, shiftier and may have had a bigger arm than them both.

Exactly , the ability to throw special passes like Mahomes and Rodgers do time and time again is what sets them apart from your Michael Vick's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back