NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Butler stepping away / retiring + Broncos with great depth at CB = trade pending ?

good call, who is this Denver depth that everyone is fapping over tho?

Kyle Fuller, Ronald Darby, Bryce Callahan
??

Fuller and Callahan are locked in starters im pretty sure. Darby is a good call tho, could definitely be a trade option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surtain II will start, so one of Fuller/Callahan are expendable too. They apparently are high on some of their other young CBs, unheralded unknown names.

Callahan is their nickel corner, hes not expendable.

Can definitely see a few teams being interested in Williams, I liked him pre draft but terrible landing spot given Denver's WR depth

Broncos waived WR Seth Williams.
Williams was the 219th overall pick in this year's draft but was unable to crack a top-heavy receiver depth chart in Denver. The rookie has a solid blend of size and speed and figures to draw some interest on the waiver wire

my conspiracy theory ... i reckon it's incredibly convenient and unlikely that pretty much every team with designs on waiving players in order to stash them on PS, gets to achieve that goal every season. Reckon teams have an unwritten law between themselves that they say email all 31 other teams and note the waived players they want to stash on PS as a hands-off to other teams, and all 32 teams uphold that agreement between themselves, for the most part. Been a rare exception in the past.

Prove me wrong?

bit of a shock cut...

Dolphins released LB Benardrick McKinney.
Acquired from the Texans in March, McKinney was running as a starter the first few weeks of camp before fading. His releases comes even after his contract was restructured in extremely team-friendly terms. Headed into his age-29 campaign, McKinney was limited to four games by a shoulder injury last season. The Dolphins will move forward with Jerome Baker and Elandon Roberts at inside 'backer. McKinney's experience will probably make him a regular on the workout circuit this season.

my conspiracy theory ... i reckon it's incredibly convenient and unlikely that pretty much every team with designs on waiving players in order to stash them on PS, gets to achieve that goal every season. Reckon teams have an unwritten law between themselves that they say email all 31 other teams and note the waived players they want to stash on PS as a hands-off to other teams, and all 32 teams uphold that agreement between themselves, for the most part. Been a rare exception in the past.

Prove me wrong?

If you really want to stash players you've got the covid list as a perfect out

You watch tho....Seth Williams and that OG Broncos want to stash on PS....bet both clear waivers and end up on Broncos PS. As per CT.

Good test of the theory Williams, lets find out

Saints billionaire owner donates 1m to hurricane relief.....thats like me donating 50c
Wonder if she did it through her pedo church

bit of a shock cut...

Dolphins released LB Benardrick McKinney.
Acquired from the Texans in March, McKinney was running as a starter the first few weeks of camp before fading. His releases comes even after his contract was restructured in extremely team-friendly terms. Headed into his age-29 campaign, McKinney was limited to four games by a shoulder injury last season. The Dolphins will move forward with Jerome Baker and Elandon Roberts at inside 'backer. McKinney's experience will probably make him a regular on the workout circuit this season.

Panthers could do with some more vet help at LBer. I wouldn't mind this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back