NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

What are everyone's thought on Rodgers situation? Do you believe now he will play for them again and start week 1 this season cause Love looks like he still sucks? Or do you believe he will he dig he heels in and sit it out at least one game to start the season?

I can see a world where he lets them run with Love early in the season just to put the front office under more pressure to give him a big new contract, but I'm not sure it will need to get to that point. If Love's suckfest continues into camp the front office will fold quick.

Pretty sure he stays a packer now, if Love was looking good things would be entirely different however.

It's the type of stuff that one usually posts in team threads if they get along with the rest of the supporter base on BF. 😝

I leave that thread for the guy who thinks EVERY FO staff is amazingly wonderful.

I like reality

;)

Fine part of the world for a perve for sure. Czechs probably my #1

We were in Prague fall of 2019, you can’t go wrong there either from what I could tell anyhow

I liked polish women too til my mate married one and I found out how what she's really like.

Look at me tarring a whole country of women over one expeirence! 😂

I liked polish women too too til my mate married one and I found out how what she's really like.

Look at me tarring a whole country of women over one expeirence! 😂

It is interesting the differences in cultures sometimes. My buddies were all convinced she was a spy ala The Americans at the time.
Except they dont like shaving their legs

Good thing mine is a spy ala The Americans

Blends in and shaves legs

;)

Back