NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Le’Veon Bell: I’ll never play for Andy Reid again, I’d retire first

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 12, 2021, 5:57 PM EDT

Le'Veon Bell apparently did not enjoy his brief tenure with the Chiefs.
Bell, who signed with the Chiefs in Week Six last year, played sparingly for them during the regular season and didn’t play at all in the Super Bowl, wrote in an Instagram comment that he will never play for Chiefs head coach Andy Reid again.

“I’ll never play for Andy Reid again,” Bell wrote. “I’d retire first.”
Bell’s comments came on, of all things, an Instagram post about someone spending $700 at McDonald’s. Bell posted a comment about the post, and then several people who thought it was interesting that a well-known NFL player was posting in the comments using his verified Instagram account started asking him questions.

It’s unclear what Bell has against Reid, but Bell does claim he will keep playing in the NFL. At this point, it may be tough for Bell to find any coach who would want him. Reid surely wouldn’t.

I think Bell's Biggest problem is he still thinks its 2017 the last good season from him his been useless since then. He should just be happy to get a job at this point in the nfl and not picky about which coach he plays for.
Plus you have to be an idiot when looking for a job to say you never play for andy reid when his assistants have moved on to head coaching and co-ordinator jobs think those teams with link to reid will not be keen to sign Bell now.

The Athletic's Nate Taylor reports WR Byron Pringle was the "teammate who [Patrick] Mahomes targeted the most" in the Chiefs' minicamp.
Fantasy managers remain eager for a third viable fantasy option to emerge in the absurdly productive Kansas City passing attack, and so far, it appears Pringle has an edge on Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson. Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said in April that the team is "extremely high" on Pringle, a fourth-year wideout with just 33 targets and 25 receptions through two seasons in KC. Sammy Watkins moving on to Baltimore opens up 55 targets in the Chiefs' offense. Pringle looks like a defendable last-round pick in best ball leagues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vikings signed DL Sheldon Richardson, formerly of the Browns, to a one-year, $3.6 million contract.
Richardson can make upwards of $4.35 million with incentives. The 2013 first-round pick joined the Vikings on a one-year deal in 2018 after four years with the Jets and one season with Seattle. He recorded 49 tackles and 4.5 sacks in 16 starts for Minnesota that year. Richardson, 30, will rejoin a Vikings defense that had the league's worst pass rush in 2020, per PFF grades. Richardon's signing and the return of several key defenders, including DE Danielle Hunter should make Mike Zimmer's defense far more formidable in 2021, perhaps removing some of the volume-driven upside of Vikings skill position players.
RELATED:
SOURCE: NFL.com
Jun 15, 2021, 11:04 AM ET

Nagy saying Fields has no chance whatsoever of starting week one is 1950s coaching,

"You've just got to trust our plan" he tells the media..... hopefully it's a better plan than the one you had last year when you got giggly **** over 25m Nick Foles knowing your offense.

Baldrick out of Blackadder comes up with better plans than Matt Nagy.

Xavien Howard demanding more money afte re-signing for a shitload just last year is a ******* pissah.

Sounds like someone who's been reckless with his spending.

Howard is reportedly upset with his contract. Coach Brian Flores noted that the team gave him an extension prior to the 2020 season, so it's a unique situation that he already wants to renegotiate. Howard is currently signed through 2024 so he doesn't have a ton of leverage at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back