NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

However I do understand the hesitancy around the AZ, but really, the government fully fudged the messaging around it and made it seem much riskier than it actually is.
Yep. Having nuanced conversations in the public domain is difficult at the best of times, and even harder when it is politicians doing the talking. The discussion of risk, which is extremely nuanced and needs to change as circumstances do) has been conducted extremely poorly - hence why you get the scepticism ADP expressed earlier about why NSW would now want to give more people the AZ vaccine after having told people not to get it previously.

If people had sufficient scientific literacy and got their information from the right sources (i.e. not from politicians and the general media), it'd be pretty easy to see that COVID isn't "just the flu", that the vaccines available in Australia work (prevent 94-95% of infections in the case of Moderna and Pzifizer-BioNTech), that the vaccines aren't untested even though they've been developed quickly, and that ultimately, unless you physically can't get the vaccine that it is likely in your own best interest to get a vaccine (let alone definitelt being in the best interest of society in general)

Also, best of luck in dealing with whatever it is that leaves you needing chemo manureid 🤞

Yep. Having nuanced conversations in the public domain is difficult at the best of times, and even harder when it is politicians doing the talking. The discussion of risk, which is extremely nuanced and needs to change as circumstances do) has been conducted extremely poorly - hence why you get the scepticism ADP expressed earlier about why NSW would now want to give more people the AZ vaccine after having told people not to get it previously.

If people had sufficient scientific literacy and got their information from the right sources (i.e. not from politicians and the general media), it'd be pretty easy to see that COVID isn't "just the flu", that the vaccines available in Australia work (prevent 94-95% of infections in the case of Moderna and Pzifizer-BioNTech), that the vaccines aren't untested even though they've been developed quickly, and that ultimately, unless you physically can't get the vaccine that it is likely in your own best interest to get a vaccine (let alone definitelt being in the best interest of society in general)

Also, best of luck in dealing with whatever it is that leaves you needing chemo manureid 🤞

The 12 and 14 game era guys take a bit of an unfair beating.

1973-1975 OJ + 6 additional games could have ended up fairly rediculous. Same with tacking on what is essentially an additional season to Jim Brown.

Another one is Dickerson. If it was 83, 84, and 86, he looks even better. 1985 was injured. But it had to be consecutive..... because...

That's alright, i'll only need him in week 15 and 16 😉 was it only Jailhouse i got him in? Feel like I was chasing him in a few leagues!

Will be worse than just a 4 months issue given hell miss training camp, I wouldn't be surprised if slant boi had as bad of a year fantasy wise scoring as last year. even if surgery is a major success. Missing valuable time getting aquatinted with a new QB isn't easy to overcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst thing is if you remain unvaccinated when say vaccinations go up to about 70-80% and they decide to open things up. As is being seen elsewhere the infections are rocketing anongst the unvaccinated. You are putting yourself at far more risk.

As for the risks of AZ well women have greater risk of blood clots taking the pill.

All the best with your treatment manureid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back