NFL 2021 - NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Greatest scam in the world, buy in low on pharmaceutical stocks, create a virus in a lab, promote the s**t out of companies that provide the vaccinations and get everyone to take it.

Genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupidity is contagious and spread by social media. and i dont have time for them.

I have always been of the mind the best thing that should be done is to air coverage ala the Vietnam war every single day from the emergency room and ICU.

Interview the nurses and doctors coming off their shifts.

Show an intubation where right before it the patient is begging to get a vaccine and the doctor says it is to late for that.

Air that for a month straight and this nonsense would be over

Like our “wars” today, it is to “clean” by being out of sight.

Air it…air it all

Been so wrong over the years regarding QBs drafted so happy i was right on Herbert thought he was best QB in that draft. Just too afraid to say it at the time with my track record.

Doesn't make up for the fact i have made some terrible mistakes when it comes to QBs my top mistakes off top of my head.

1. Every Notre Dame QB i think is going to be good and i am seriously let down. Jimmy Clausen, Brady Quinn and DeShone Kizer the last three that bombed.
2. Lamar Jackson i had as a bust my exact words i think was if he doesn't make it at a running back or wideout he wont be in the league in 4 years
3. Had Sam Darnold ranked no 1 that year behind Allen
4. Thought Mahomes would bust and trubiski was a going to be a good qb for next decade for Bears. Did have Watson as no 1 QB that year over those two.
5. Loved Marcus Mariota thought he was a sure thing.
6. Thought Cam Newton was Bust thought he was an athlete not a qb remember liking Jake Locker that year. (i shudder when i think of that now)
7. Vince Young thought he was a sure thing.

NFL Network's Kim Jones reports there's "no current momentum" on a contract extension between the Bills and Josh Allen.
The Bills could break off talks if there's no progress before August 15, according to Jones, with the sides potentially waiting until next offseason. Buffalo exercised Allen's fifth-year option in May, keeping him under team control through 2022. The Bills likely want to see the Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson deals before signing Allen, who's coming off a career year. The Cowboys' Dak Prescott extension sets up Allen to land at least $90 million guaranteed on his second contract.
He'll make a good backup for Aaron Rodgers in Denver next year

Ollison is a plodder who ******* sucks, we've "seen what he can do" and its fu** all, not a salty Hawkins owner at all...

Qadree Ollison is working as Atlanta's second running back in training camp.
The Falcons have one of the most ambiguous backfields in the league, but one that could have some value under new head coach Arthur Smith. Ollison was buried on the depth chart under the previous Falcons regime, but The Athletic's Tori McElhaney reports that he's finally "getting a chance." If Smith is looking for a bruising rushing element behind starter Mike Davis, the 6'1" 228 pound Ollison is the clear choice. Undrafted rookie Javian Hawkins, who is 5'9" 183 pounds, offers better speed and agility, but the Falcons are appear to be more interested in seeing what Ollison can do for now. Fantasy drafters should follow suit.
Javian Hawkins was like Chris Simms' 3rd ranked RB I think. Went undrafted. He will pop off

Ravens signed LB Justin Houston to a one-year, $4 million contract.
Houston turned down better offers to play for the Ravens. The 32-year-old took a step back in 2020 but remains an effective pass rusher, posting eight sacks on a 59% snap share. Houston gives Baltimore a veteran starter and should play in passing situations in a rotation with Pernell McPhee. The blitz heavy Ravens are a strong fit for Houston, who fills the void from Yannick Ngakoue and Matt Judon leaving this offseason.

SOURCE: ESPN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back