Remove this Banner Ad

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
the 3rd and 4 with about 90sec left in the 4th. had better haunt the OC because that was a garbage call. and the way the boot was designed felt like a broken play because it wasnt a pitch and just clogged up any lane. and with how fast Jackson took off was not designed to be a real pass play but open up a lane. or Jackson just took off super early and decided to run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
But if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
Raiders show up for a couple of games a year and shock people then need a meltdown by a sh*t team like the Jets to scrape by for a win.

If no one takes you serious, you cant be a threat.

BuddysBuddy23

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2012
3rd spooky castle on left
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Steelers Perth Scorchers
I think you need to post the photo of your new haircut on the Raiders board. Looking forward to it.
My post, although sarcastic in text, was not made by thinking the Raiders will lose, but more to get around the great Mark Davis! FWIW I would happily oblige but with the Mrs organising family photos for next weekend I’m sure I’d be in the dog house rocking that Davis look!! I’ll have to be one of those guys that goes back on his word unfortunately

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad