NFL 2021 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cleveland cant keep doing this s**t. Changes gotta be made. See you coach and QB for starters.. Too much talent being absolutely wasted.

Baker, injured or not is holding them back, and Stefanski is too much of blouse to put Keenum in.

Thats s**t leadership by Baker to not understand Keenum would be better for the team, and pussy HCing by Stefanski to not have the balls to tell him hes not playing again this season.

Cleveland cant keep doing this sh*t. Changes gotta be made. See you coach and QB for starters.. Too much talent being absolutely wasted.

Baker, injured or not is holding them back, and Stefanski is too much of blouse to put Keenum in.

Thats sh*t leadership by Baker to not understand Keenum would be better for the team, and pussy HCing by Stefanski to not have the balls to tell him hes not playing again this season.
Weekly threads are a little more fun when the Browns go full Browns.

That's a rookie mistake... literally.

Never change Kirk, never change!
Imagine being the guard. In formation then suddenly Kirk's hands appear against your taint.

Cleveland cant keep doing this sh*t. Changes gotta be made. See you coach and QB for starters.. Too much talent being absolutely wasted.

Thats sh*t leadership by Baker to not understand Keenum would be better for the team, and pussy HCing by Stefanski to not have the balls to tell him hes not playing again this season.
Baker should sit next week for sure and see how Keenum goes. Baker is probably scared Keenum plays well and he is demoted

Baker should sit next week for sure and see how Keenum goes. Baker is probably scared Keenum plays well and he is demoted

His shoulder is ****ed, hes got a perfect excuse if Keenum outperforms him (which lets be honest , it wouldn't be hard)

Go in and get the surgery done now. Youre doing yourself and team no favours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really - he was a safety until his last year at LSU, and he's still a LB/S tweener size

Was on Butkus watch list in 2019 and identified as LB in this article.

Doesn’t play like a tweener and weighs a good 30 plus pounds more than JOK

Willing to trade CMac for a fifth round pick if anyone wants to take the contract.

He should honestly start thinking about becoming a full time slot receiver. He'd be a beast and have a better chance of staying healthy.

Willing to trade CMac for a fifth round pick if anyone wants to take the contract.

He should honestly start thinking about becoming a full time slot receiver. He'd be a beast and have a better chance of staying healthy.

CMac on the 49ers playing out of the slot would be unfair.

Read yesterday that Rodgers has only ever thrown three pick 6s in his whole career! Not sure how that compares to other good modern QBs but that’s impressive.

Tua did well yesterday in a horrible day for a lot of QBs

Read yesterday that Rodgers has only ever thrown three pick 6s in his whole career! Not sure how that compares to other good modern QBs but that’s impressive.

Tua did well yesterday in a horrible day for a lot of QBs
2009 @ Tampa [Tampa had 0 wins entering the game and wore the "Yucks" unis" game is forever scared into my mind]
2020 @ Tampa

Dont know the 3rd one off the top of my head

2009 @ Tampa [Tampa had 0 wins entering the game and wore the "Yucks" unis" game is forever scared into my mind]
2020 @ Tampa

Dont know the 3rd one off the top of my head
It’s kinda scary you remember that..wow!

Jaylen Waddle looked amazing. First time all year hes got some space to run after the catch. Had a great rookie year considering the QBs hes working with (side note: Waddle actually has the most fantasy points in empire of all rookies, that has completely slipped under my guard, all the fapping about Chase none for Waddle tho working with Tua and Brissett instead of Burrow)

Jaylen Waddle looked amazing. First time all year hes got some space to run after the catch. Had a great rookie year considering the QBs hes working with (sidetone: Waddle actually has the most fantasy points in empire of all rookies, that has completely slipped under my guard, all the fapping about Chase none for Waddle tho working with Tua and Brissett instead of Burrow)
Surprised tho, he got chased down by some defender, fairly easily, maybe his speed aint Tyreek-like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back