NFL 2021 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is why i whole heartedly disagree with going for it on 4th downs. Couldve easily won the game if they kicked the FG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chism

Franks & Beans
Sep 7, 2008
Planet Salma
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cowboys/Pacers HotSpurs/Dodgers
Seattle are sinking quickly and what are the odds of Carrol and Wilson both being there Week 1 next season??

Their OL is atrocious.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
such a lionhearted 97 yard drive from Wilson to give them a chance.

I really hate penalties like that one on the onside kick recovery, should only be called if the player affects the play in question and he wasn't anywhere near it.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Seattle are sinking quickly and what are the odds of Carrol and Wilson both being there Week 1 next season??

Their OL is atrocious.

One will definitely be gone, if I was Seattle id be trading Wilson before he drives his trade value completely into the ground.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
such a lionhearted 97 yard drive from Wilson to give them a chance.

I really hate penalties like that one on the onside kick recovery, should only be called if the player affects the play in question and he wasn't anywhere near it.

Not for me. Don’t do it in the first place. Of all things number 1 rule should be “don’t you dare give a penalty away on this onside kick”. Just a bone dead play and deserves to lose. Mind you ply well for 2 drives all game you should have been flogged more. 2 average sides

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad