NFL 2021 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the Lions with the ultimate tank job at the end there

3rd and 9, they cop a penalty and then sit there back end in the end zone and let Chicago pick up the first with no one near the receiver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bears are utterly putrid

Nagy is an absolute dead mean walking

would be just like the Bears to not follow thru on firing Nagy after a pathetic meaningless win in Detroit and to go on a 4 game win streak with Dalton at QB or something. Nagy gets given a new contract at seasons end.

That would be the Bears thru and thru

would be just like the Bears to not follow thru on firing Nagy after a pathetic meaningless win in Detroit and to go on a 4 game win streak with Dalton at QB or something. Nagy gets given a new contract at seasons end.

That would be the Bears thru and thru
Had one of the best defenses of the last 20 years 3 years back, still has most of the pieces aside from a injured Mack.

The defense looks a shell of themself

He has to be finished.

His play calling is just horrific. Has zero idea of how to use a run game. That game should of been over at the start of the 3rd quarter if he had a brain

Surely that was done intentionally looking for the L

I wish that was the case but not a chance, Aaron Glenn (Lions DC) was pissed cause the defense wasn't in the coverage he wanted them to be, had no idea he would be penalised in the moment.

Had one of the best defenses of the last 20 years 3 years back, still has most of the pieces aside from a injured Mack.

The defense looks a shell of themself

He has to be finished.

His play calling is just horrific. Has zero idea of how to use a run game. That game should of been over at the start of the 3rd quarter if he had a brain

Ive been saying that for a few years now, I remember people like rumply trying to tell me it was all Trubisky's fault and Nagy was a good coach just this offseason. :p

Nagy won NFL coach of the year on the back of Fangio's defense, he is an absolute joke of a HC.

Bookies bang on the money by the way with that line -2.5 points Chicago. Perfect result for them id think, Lions bettors lose, Chicago spread bettors dont cover.

Many congratulations.

Ive been saying that for a few years now, I remember people like rumply trying to tell me it was all Trubisky's fault and Nagy was a good coach just this offseason. :p

Nagy won NFL coach of the year on the back of Fangio's defense, he is an absolute joke of a HC.
That year he was at least creative with his play calling with the run game. Had Cohen as a decent pass catcher with speed, Howard with the power and used Mitch a fair bit to effect

In saying that 80% of there success was cos the defense was hellacious

Literally zero creativity since and has made a decent RB Montgomery look like trash cos he has zero idea

And people can’t say the o line was the reason today. Dalton had all the time in the world out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back