Remove this Banner Ad

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26 @ 4:30 AM
:nflchicago::nfllions: Chicago(3-7) at Detroit(0-9-1) LIVE

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26 @ 8:30 AM
:nflraiders::nflcowboys: Las Vegas(5-5) at Dallas(7-3) LIVE

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26 @ 12:20 PM
:nflbills::nflsaints: Buffalo(6-4) at New Orleans(5-5) LIVE

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 5:00 AM
:nflfalcons::nfljaguars: Atlanta(4-5) at Jacksonville(2-7)
:nflpanthers::nfldolphins: Carolina(5-5) at Miami(3-7)
:nfljets::nfltexans: New York Jets(2-7) at Houston(1-8)
:nfleagles::nflgiants: Philadelphia(4-6) at New York Giants(3-6) LIVE
:nflsteelers::nflbengals: Pittsburgh(5-3-1) at Cincinnati(5-4)
:nflbucs::nflcolts: Tampa Bay(6-3) at Indianapolis(5-5) LIVE
:nfltitans::nflpatriots: Tennessee(8-2) at New England(6-4) LIVE

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 8:05 AM
:nfllac::nflbroncos: Los Angeles Chargers(6-4) at Denver(5-5)

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 8:25 AM
:nflrams::nflpackers: Los Angeles Rams(7-3) at Green Bay(8-3) LIVE
:nflvikings::nfl49ers: Minnesota(5-5) at San Francisco(5-5) LIVE

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 12:20 PM
:nflbrowns::nflravens: Cleveland(6-5) at Baltimore(7-3) LIVE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 @ 12:15 PM
:nflseahawks: 1637666619655.png Seattle(3-7) at Washington(4-6) LIVE

OPEN DATE
:nflcardinals::nflchiefs: Arizona(9-2), Kansas City(7-4)

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 4.30 AM ON 26/11: Chicago at Detroit
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.30 AM ON 26/11: Las Vegas at Dallas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 26/11: Buffalo at New Orleans
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 29/11: Tennessee at New England
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 29/11: Philadelphia at New York Giants

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 29/11: Tampa Bay at Indianapolis
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 29/11: Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 29/11: Minnesota at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 29/11: Cleveland at Baltimore
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 30/11 : Seattle at Washington

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 29/11: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26 @ 4:30 AM
Chicago(3-7) at Detroit(0-9-1)
FOX: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, & Tom Rinaldi

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26 @ 8:30 AM
Las Vegas(5-5) at Dallas(7-3)
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, & Tracy Wolfson

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 26 @ 12:20 PM
Buffalo(6-4) at New Orleans(5-5)
NBC: Mike Tirico, Drew Brees, & Michele Tafoya

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 5:00 AM
Atlanta(4-5) at Jacksonville(2-7)
FOX: Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, & Laura Okmin

Carolina(5-5) at Miami(3-7)
FOX: Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston, & Jen Hale

New York Jets(2-7) at Houston(1-8)
CBS: Spero Dedes, Jay Feely, & Amanda Balionis

Philadelphia(4-6) at New York Giants(3-6)
FOX: Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth, & Shannon Spake

Pittsburgh(5-3-1) at Cincinnati(5-4)
CBS: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, & Melanie Collins

Tampa Bay(6-3) at Indianapolis(5-5)
FOX: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olson, & Pam Oliver

Tennessee(8-2) at New England(6-4)
CBS: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, & Evan Washburn

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 8:05 AM
Los Angeles Chargers(6-4) at Denver(5-5)
CBS: Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta, & AJ Ross

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 8:25 AM
Los Angeles Rams(7-3) at Green Bay(8-3)
FOX: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, & Tom Rinaldi

Minnesota(5-5) at San Francisco(5-5)
FOX: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, & Sara Walsh

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29 @ 12:20 PM
Cleveland(6-5) at Baltimore(7-3)
NBC: Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth, & Kathryn Tappen

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30 @ 12:15 PM
Seattle(3-7) at Washington(4-6)
ESPN: Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick, & Lisa Salters

Last edited:

edit: no week 18

After 2 wins and getting back to .500 the Vikings are in for a big test in San Fran. Would not be surprised with any result - a big win, a close win, a close loss or a flogging. That’s the kind of team the Vikings are this year, the epitome of a .500 team.

that being said, I am concerned about the 49ers D, and I think the offensive production of the last two weeks will be snuffed out.

After 2 wins and getting back to .500 the Vikings are in for a big test in San Fran. Would not be surprised with any result - a big win, a close win, a close loss or a flogging. That’s the kind of team the Vikings are this year, the epitome of a .500 team.

that being said, I am concerned about the 49ers D, and I think the offensive production of the last two weeks will be snuffed out.

Played well the last two games but we are rubbish at home i think you will have us covered. Plus we won't be able to cover your two great wr's without giving away PI penalties.

Put up or shut up week for the analytics gang that can’t shoot straight.

Record against teams with winning records in their year plus at the helm is beyond atrocious—

(Math time)

17 regular season wins in 27 regular season games

record of teams they beat in that span: 87-130-3 .395 winning %

This season, 6 wins

record of teams they beat: 21-38-1 .350 winning %

record against winning teams: 1-5

I don’t need an analytical formula to see that is unlikely to get better Sunday

Bottom line, Stefanski’s initial “success” was made against hapless teams that the Browns simply out-talented—with talent handed to him by previous GM

(By the way, that overall record against teams they beat includes the Pittspuke final 2020 regular season game where the Squeelers literally laid down and the Browns still barely squeaked one out)

But these are the numbers you will never hear Depodesta and company leak to their mouthpieces

;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chiefs and Bucs defense warming up nicely, looked far better these past few weeks

Id probably have:

1. Arizona
2. Tennessee
3. Tampa Bay
4. New England
5. Kansas City
6. Green Bay
7. Rams
8. Indy
9. Dallas
10. Buffalo
11. Baltimore
12. Chargers

They are the twelve teams who can win the superbowl, write your own ticket about the rest.

Titans waived RB Adrian Peterson.
The 36-year-old veteran was waived to make room for Dontrell Hilliard, who led the backfield with 82 yards on 15 touches against Houston, on the 53-man roster. Assuming he does not latch on to the team's practice squad upon clearing waivers, Peterson's tenure with the Titans come to a close with 27/82/1 rushing for 3.04 yards per carry. It could also signify the end of his illustrious career in the NFL.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter
Nov 23, 2021, 4:53 PM ET

Flacco not vaccinated btw

In better news for the Jets, they hold Seattles first round pick from the Jamal Adams trade, could end being a top 8 pick the way the Seahawks are playing.

What an absolute ass reaming that trade has worked out being. Alijah Vera-Tucker (been excellent, easily the Jets best olineman this year) and a top 10 pick.

In better news for the Jets, they hold Seattles first round pick from the Jamal Adams trade, could end being a top 8 pick the way the Seahawks are playing.

What an absolute ass reaming that trade has worked out being. Alijah Vera-Tucker (been excellent, easily the Jets best olineman this year) and a top 10 pick.

Talking about ass reaming, Howie got a 6th for an anti-vaxxer, there should be a special prize...

Lions won’t be giving up Thanksgiving hammerlock, and league doesn’t seem inclined to make them

Posted by Mike Florio on November 23, 2021, 12:58 PM EST

In the years when the Lions are particularly bad by the time late November rolls around, a question often emerges.

Why are we subjected to the Lions as an annual home team, every Thanksgiving?

The NFL has said that the Lions (and Cowboys) keep their games because they were willing to host Thanksgiving games at a time when no one else wanted to do it. Surely, however, that doesn’t give both teams an infinity hammerlock on the games. Or does it?

In early 2019, Lions president Rod Wood made it clear that the team won’t surrender its spot as the host of a game on the fourth Thursday in November.

“I’m pretty confident that we’re going to have the 12:30 kickoff on Thanksgiving for as far in the future as we can ever see,” Wood said at the time. “And it’s something that we should be very proud of and I know it’s special to the fans, it’s special to the city and it puts Detroit on the map every [year] to kind of kick off the holiday season.”

Roughly 15 years ago, some owners pushed for the Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games to rotate. Instead, the NFL added a rotating night game as of 2006.

“We kind of invented that game,” Wood said in 2019. “It kind of put the national media on the map for the NFL. So I think in respect for that history and the games that we’ve played over the years on Thanksgiving, and we’ve had some great Thanksgiving Day games, notwithstanding the record of the team recently. That’s how Barry Sanders, I think, became a national icon, because everybody watched him on Thanksgiving. Same thing with Calvin Johnson. . . . So there’s been some great history on Thanksgiving Day.”

As Peter King notes in the attached video, there’s a strategic advantage that comes rom hosting the game every year. Indeed, at a time when nearly every team plays a Thursday game after a Sunday game, the Lions and Cowboys ALWAYS play their short-week game at home. There’s a definite edge that comes from that.

Not that it has helped the Lions. Or, in recent years, the Cowboys. Neither have made it to the NFC Championship since 1995. (The Lions and Washington have the longest NFC drought, dating back to 1991.)

Regardless, it’s not changing. So treat this game like that weird dish your aunt with the cats brings every year. It’s on the table. It can’t be ignored. But you can eat as little of it as you want. Or, if you prefer, none of it at all.

For most, however, watching the Lions play at home in the early game on Thanksgiving has become a key part of the broader Thanksgiving traditions. If it changed, we wouldn’t feel right. And for those of us on the wrong side of 30 (or 40 . . . or 50), traditions as simple as seeing the Lions play at home in the early game and the Cowboys at home in the second game bridges the decades, connects the generations, and conjures memories of parents or other loved ones who are no longer with us.

Lions won’t be giving up Thanksgiving hammerlock, and league doesn’t seem inclined to make them

Posted by Mike Florio on November 23, 2021, 12:58 PM EST

In the years when the Lions are particularly bad by the time late November rolls around, a question often emerges.

Why are we subjected to the Lions as an annual home team, every Thanksgiving?

The NFL has said that the Lions (and Cowboys) keep their games because they were willing to host Thanksgiving games at a time when no one else wanted to do it. Surely, however, that doesn’t give both teams an infinity hammerlock on the games. Or does it?

In early 2019, Lions president Rod Wood made it clear that the team won’t surrender its spot as the host of a game on the fourth Thursday in November.

“I’m pretty confident that we’re going to have the 12:30 kickoff on Thanksgiving for as far in the future as we can ever see,” Wood said at the time. “And it’s something that we should be very proud of and I know it’s special to the fans, it’s special to the city and it puts Detroit on the map every [year] to kind of kick off the holiday season.”

Roughly 15 years ago, some owners pushed for the Detroit and Dallas Thanksgiving games to rotate. Instead, the NFL added a rotating night game as of 2006.

“We kind of invented that game,” Wood said in 2019. “It kind of put the national media on the map for the NFL. So I think in respect for that history and the games that we’ve played over the years on Thanksgiving, and we’ve had some great Thanksgiving Day games, notwithstanding the record of the team recently. That’s how Barry Sanders, I think, became a national icon, because everybody watched him on Thanksgiving. Same thing with Calvin Johnson. . . . So there’s been some great history on Thanksgiving Day.”

As Peter King notes in the attached video, there’s a strategic advantage that comes rom hosting the game every year. Indeed, at a time when nearly every team plays a Thursday game after a Sunday game, the Lions and Cowboys ALWAYS play their short-week game at home. There’s a definite edge that comes from that.

Not that it has helped the Lions. Or, in recent years, the Cowboys. Neither have made it to the NFC Championship since 1995. (The Lions and Washington have the longest NFC drought, dating back to 1991.)

Regardless, it’s not changing. So treat this game like that weird dish your aunt with the cats brings every year. It’s on the table. It can’t be ignored. But you can eat as little of it as you want. Or, if you prefer, none of it at all.

For most, however, watching the Lions play at home in the early game on Thanksgiving has become a key part of the broader Thanksgiving traditions. If it changed, we wouldn’t feel right. And for those of us on the wrong side of 30 (or 40 . . . or 50), traditions as simple as seeing the Lions play at home in the early game and the Cowboys at home in the second game bridges the decades, connects the generations, and conjures memories of parents or other loved ones who are no longer with us.
Guess it's similar entitlement to Collingwood and Essendon on ANZAC day, Geelong Hawthorn on Easter Monday

Honestly don't know what I'm doing now. Perhaps I should have backed my shorting of the Titans. Now I'll give them a pass and a mulligan.

Ravens win, move to 7-3 and drop 3 spots?

Hold tie breaker over Chiefs, Colts & Chargers. Could easily be top seed in AFC by end of the weekend and are 13 in the rankings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back