NFL 2021 NFL - Week 12 (Thanksgiving)

Remove this Banner Ad

All I can say is after the reaming the Raiders have got from officiating down the years (some self inflicted no doubt), was nice to actually get some calls go our way. However we still got flagged 14 times also, one crucial one where our centre head bobbed (like almost every centre does) and it drew Dallas in to the neutral zone, so should have been a crucial 1st down for us, and we got called for false start. So Jerry Jones and 'Murica's Team fans can suck a fat one for once and maybe even slightly know what it is like to feel shafted in a game. /End Rant

Also, this is a perfect take on that games officiating if you have not seen it:

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Proof that Americans would rather watch the NFL than talk to family on Thanksgiving day….

The Raiders/Cowboys game was the most watched regular season game since 1990.

Just on this, I think a few of the vets are super pissed with Derrick Brown in particular, Hasson Reddick was pissed after the game too, talking about guys not filling gaps they were supposed to.

Dont be surprised if Brown is traded after the season, I think this has been bubbling away from quite some time now.

The Raiders/Cowboys game was the most watched regular season game since 1990.
Yes, but that had the hallmarks of a great game. Everyone knew that the Bears/Lions was going to be a stinker, but it drew a huge number of viewers anyway.

Yes, but that had the hallmarks of a great game. Everyone knew that the Bears/Lions was going to be a stinker, but it drew a huge number of viewers anyway.

flags = more viewers. ;)

Wouldn't surprise me if that's the way the NFL views things. :tearsofjoy:

Tomorrow is a good day of football

A lot of almost 50/50 games

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Tua Tagoviloa playing pretty well in the first 3 quarters vs the vaunted Panthers defence

24 completions from 27 pass attempts... 221 yards... 1 touchdown... 0 interceptions...

113.1 passer rating

Poor Cam Newton. The spud should've retired.

5/19... 92 yards... 0 touchdowns... 2 interceptions....

5.8 passer rating. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back