NFL 2021 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

You told me Lamar would show everyone how good of a passer he is this year now that he actually has weapons. Poor LittleG. Almost as far off as his Grand Final prediction that one. :tearsofjoy:

Lamar has had 2 bad games this year…. Have your QB’s only had 2 bad games each OR hasn’t Cam played enough games yet?

GF bait…. Shame on you!

Lamar has had 2 bad games this year…. Have your QB’s only had 2 bad games each OR hasn’t Cam played enough games yet?

GF bait…. Shame on you!

pretty sure I spent the whole offseason slagging off Darnold. #realist unlike you you filthy homer. :p

pretty sure I spent the whole offseason slagging off Darnold. #realist unlike you you filthy homer. :p

Having 29%* of their salary cap on IR (it was that a few weeks ago) is making things difficult for Lamar. When very few of your top paid players are available, things don’t go to plan.

Winning organisations adjust and keep their focus on winning.

Will the Panthers get a top 10 pick again this year? It appears that is their goal.

Having 29%* of their salary cap on IR (it was that a few weeks ago) is making things difficult for Lamar. When very few of your top paid players are available, things don’t go to plan.

Winning organisations adjust and keep their focus on winning.

Will the Panthers get a top 10 pick again this year? It appears that is their goal.

Mate youre about to give a running back 40m to play quarterback for multiple years. Id be worried about my own team right now.

Mate youre about to give a running back 40m to play quarterback for multiple years. Id be worried about my own team right now.

Not bad for a running back.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
20 year anniversary since this....

Looking at the game it referred to....Peyton Manning threw 4 interceptions against the 49ers.

I saw something about the Cardinals doing a youtube video on the Dennis Green rant after the Bears loss on MNF

Not up yet, but will be in the next few hrs

Looks like 1PM is when it will be available to watch.

Last edited:
I saw something about the Cardinals doing a youtube video on the Dennis Green rant after the Bears loss on MNF

Not up yet, but will be in the next few hrs

Overrated rant, much prefer "playoffs?" . Mora shitting on his own team and Peyton Manning for his performance is legendary.

Overrated rant, much prefer "playoffs?" . Mora shitting on his own team and Peyton Manning for his performance is legendary.
Arizona blew a 20-0 lead in the 4thQ and the Bears had like 200yds total offense in the game

Arizona blew a 20-0 lead in the 4thQ and the Bears had like 200yds total offense in the game

Yea, but he didn't exactly s**t on his own team. All he said was we let them off the hook. The clip Brasher posted of Mora was only a snippet, Jim crapped on for ages about how bad Peyton and the offense were.

Feel like Mora's rant could be applied to the Panthers currently, somehow still in the playoff race, "dont talk about playoffs are you kidding me, PLAYOFFS?!?! I just hope we can win a game, another game, any game" :tearsofjoy:

Im not saying its better, but its not over-rated as a rant.

Its not as good as Herm's you play to win the game rant.

I prefer Derek Anderson's meltdown. That would be up there with Mora.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, lets see if i really am a kiss of death.

Put $25 on Raiders to beat WFT as per the predictive dice roll that is so far 11-0.
lets see how much balls you have, if you get to week 17 and let it all ride.

Looking at the game it referred to....Peyton Manning threw 4 interceptions against the 49ers.

I rewatched the entire rant just now and Mora says youre not going to beat anyone when you throw 4 INTs.... He hadn't yet met the week 12 2021 Baltimore Ravens.

Poor Browns.

Imagine what Jim would have said about Baker's performance this past weekend. :tearsofjoy:

I rewatched the entire rant just now and Mora says youre not going to beat anyone when you throw 4 INTs.... He hadn't yet met the week 12 2021 Baltimore Ravens.

Poor Browns.

Imagine what Jim would have said about Baker's performance this past weekend. :tearsofjoy:

What makes it so special and ahead of its time is it predates Twitter by 5 years.

What makes it so special and ahead of its time is it predates Twitter by 5 years.

Feels like Jim was the last coach to ever try and hold his team accountable. If you do s**t like that these days all 53 of your players go in for counselling.

Pats vs Bills gonna be a good ole fashioned barnburner ... really looking forward to that game after the Titans injuries robbed us of a good test for NE last week. Think we will find out a lot more about how good Mac Jones really is this week.

The last proper snow game I can think of was in Buffalo also, vs the Colts two or three years ago, huge snow fall, must have been near half a foot on the field.

wow Jets are going get 2 top 5 picks in the next draft the way things are going.
How will they screw this up.:drunk::cool:
If the season ended now the Giants would also have picks 6 and 7, while Philly would have 9, 10 and 14!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back