NFL 2021 NFL - Week 13

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the last time a team won with their QB only throwing it 3 times?
Buffalo Bills in 1974 had 2 passes and beat the Jets thanks to their backfield horses, OJ Simpson and Jim Braxton

Nobody since then has won with 3 or fewer passes.
It's another footnote in the Legend of Belichick

Buffalo Bills in 1974 had 2 passes and beat the Jets thanks to their backfield horses, OJ Simpson and Jim Braxton

Nobody since then has won with 3 or fewer passes.
It's another footnote in the Legend of Belichick

No completed passes either.

So BB does his best Paul Brown impression

Who else here says run the damn ball?

Seems I am in pretty good company boys

;)

You've been s**t canning him all year, dont try and claim him as your type of guy now hes #1 seed jackass. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pats taking the piss today

The next 2 months are just a formality in the AFC until they play the Chiefs for a spot in the SB

I really hope the Chiefs dont make it anywhere near the superbowl and it to be 100% becoz of their shitty offense. I want their defense to play lights out and the blame to go on nobody else.

Last edited:
Their D carries them. Certified top 10 D.

Just discussing how I sometimes wish ill on Derek Carr in the Raiders thread all becoz of his brother, I dont think I even hate Derek, Mahomes is the same, but his brother and wife are even more cringe than David Carr.

what was the question that caused Poyer and Hyde to get salty and storm out of the press conference?

will answer my own question, it was embarrassing, good question by the reporter, this is part of what I mean by hating today's sports, no accountability, everyone so mentally soft, dont like being asked hard question, ******* pathetic from Poyer and Hyde.

"ill remember that" in other words, "no more interviews for you" you soft campaigner.

Last edited:
And claiming the defense was good cause they held the Pats to 14 points lol, its such a dumb way to look at things, the type of logic you'd expect to get from nuffy fans not NFL players, the Pats played it close to the vest cause they didn't need to open up the playbook, the owned you over and over again with the run vs stacked boxes. They could have scored more if they were forced to do so.

Amazing. Never thought in a million years id see that in 2021.

That was a '* you' game from Belichick to everyone in the NFL world.

Media has been going on and on about Jones, and it was just Bill's reminder to everyone about how good a coach he is. 'You think Mac Jones is the one that has us 8-4? * you, watch this!' kinda game.

You've been sh*t canning him all year, dont try and claim him as your type of guy now hes #1 seed jackass. ;)

Can’t stand the overblown jackass. But he knows how to copycat pure genius.

I can credit him for that

;)

Can’t stand the overblown jackass. But he knows how to copycat pure genius.

I can credit him for that

;)

You said Stefanski was better, lol, remember that, good times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back