NFL 2021 NFL - Week 15

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a mess, but i posted how i enjoyed how good the undermanned Bears D played and TGBB attacked my manhood :(

Clevelands game was worse

Actually agree on the Bears think we have to praise their defence. That game they had every right to lose by 50 but they didn’t. Whilst I think Fields is as overrated as can be I can’t fault their defence they try every week

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Clevelands game was worse

Actually agree on the Bears think we have to praise their defence. That game they had every right to lose by 50 but they didn’t. Whilst I think Fields is as overrated as can be I can’t fault their defence they try every week
No surprises that the worst games are all the predominantly covid-list affected teams. The Bears O is something truly awful, not Fields' fault. Hes a rookie like Lawrence with a dysfunctional org. To be expected. Nagy and Meyer.

No surprises that the worst games are all the predominantly covid-list affected teams. The Bears O is something truly awful, not Fields' fault. Hes a rookie like Lawrence with a dysfunctional org. To be expected. Nagy and Meyer.

Fields did seem a huge gamble and one that was a “swing for the fences”. He’ll be fine but it could be the system but will he ever get the system in Chicago?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back