NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we all that football starved that we are willing to call that an enjoyable or good game?

it was sloppy as hell and just filled with mistakes.

wasnt a high quality game but it was entertaining

Are we all that football starved that we are willing to call that an enjoyable or good game?

it was sloppy as hell and just filled with mistakes.
I judge games on drama as well as play. The stuff ups can sometimes add to the whole thing …as others have described…entertaining

it was a bad game of football between 2 bad teams filled with mistakes.

I know we have low standards for TNF games, it wasnt a good or enjoyable game. it was 2 teams trying to out s**t eachother and there was some entertainment in that. but more frustration in bad football. Most of us here are football junkies and watch preseason games and if they still aired them on NFLn in July/early Aug we would watch Family night scrimmages.

I just hope its not a sign that the first month of the season is going to be bad football because of how many starters didnt play or were extremely limited in preseason

I know we have low standards for TNF games, it wasnt a good or enjoyable game. it was 2 teams trying to out sh*t eachother and there was some entertainment in that. but more frustration in bad football. Most of us here are football junkies and watch preseason games and if they still aired them on NFLn in July/early Aug we would watch Family night scrimmages.

I just hope its not a sign that the first month of the season is going to be bad football because of how many starters didnt play or were extremely limited in preseason

stop your whinging, you just sat thru the ******* packers shitshow last week for gods sake. :tearsofjoy:

I know we have low standards for TNF games, it wasnt a good or enjoyable game. it was 2 teams trying to out sh*t eachother and there was some entertainment in that. but more frustration in bad football. Most of us here are football junkies and watch preseason games and if they still aired them on NFLn in July/early Aug we would watch Family night scrimmages.

You set a high bar mate. Good on ya.

If it makes you feel better neither of those teams will win the super bowl 🤣

stop your whinging, you just sat thru the ******* packers shitshow last week for gods sake. :tearsofjoy:
like i said many of us here are football junkies and watch anything. im no exception. but im not going to call a bad game good.

even by TNF standards it wasnt a good game. it wasnt the Denver/Jets TNF game from last year bad but wasnt anywhere close to a good game. its just another game best forgotten about.

like i said many of us here are football junkies and watch anything. im no exception. but im not going to call a bad game good.

even by TNF standards it wasnt a good game. it wasnt the Denver/Jets TNF game from last year bad but wasnt anywhere close to a good game. its just another game best forgotten about.

give it a rest, youre not swaying anyones opinion with this drivel :tearsofjoy:

give it a rest, youre not swaying anyones opinion with this drivel :tearsofjoy:
Then a guess you and a bunch of others will be watching a replay tonight if it was such a good game.

Back