NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll save Crow the busy work. The issue most people intuitively have (incorrectly) is that they view getting to OT as the goal. But you lose half the time when you get there. The goal should be to win. And what gives you your best chance of winning is going for 2.

Except that is not accurate is it? Team possessing football first in OT has better chance to win.

I mean if we are going to be believers in the algorithms why ignore that?

I have a 50/50 shot to win the flip and get the greater odds to win game.

Winning the flip is better odds than making a 2 is it not?

Except that is not accurate is it? Team possessing football first in OT has better chance to win.

I mean if we are going to be believers in the algorithms why ignore that?

I have a 50/50 shot to win the flip and get the greater odds to win game.

Winning the flip is better odds than making a 2 is it not?

Dude. Please delete this for your own good.

I found this visual which should help. It uses a 50% success rate for success on 2pt tries. If it’s a bit lower, it’s probably obviated by the fact that extra point kicks aren’t 100% either.

C20EE693-35A7-42F1-AFF3-97283E746A56.png

Would be wise Brissett is crap

Talking bout it with Danny on sleeper, makes too much sense, behind that s**t oline, need a big guy who can take some hits, its lambs to the slaughter, one year deal, move on from him next year with a better oline hopefully.

Rookie QBs making me vommit all over myself today. Panthers and Broncos justified perhaps

Zach, horrible already documented
Trev 14/33 for 130 yards, * me
Fields green and horrible

Mac Jones gets a pass as all he had to do was game manage.

Talking bout it with Danny on sleeper, makes too much sense, behind that sh*t oline, need a big guy who can take some hits, its lambs to the slaughter, one year deal, move on from him next year with a better oline hopefully.
Also, Tua sucks. So does Brissett, so does Simmett

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookie QBs making me vommit all over myself today. Panthers and Broncos justified perhaps

Zach, horrible already documented
Trev 14/33 for 130 yards, fu** me
Fields green and horrible

Mac Jones gets a pass as all he had to do was game manage.

Curious how many of these games have you watched mate.

Curious how many of these games have you watched mate.

Had Jags on in the background this morning on TV, watched Panthers on desktop

Watched Zach this arvo, seen Fields highlight package, all the throws /plays he made

Had Jags on in the background this morning on TV, watched Panthers on desktop

Watched Zach this arvo, seen Fields highlight package, all the throws he made

It’s impressive. I’ve only seen half of the eagles game (effing youth soccer jacking up my day), about 20% of cowboys/chargers and about half of the chiefs/Ravens.

It’s impressive. I’ve only seen half of the eagles game (effing youth soccer jacking up my day), about 20% of cowboys/chargers and about half of the chiefs/Ravens.

Its not that hard really when youre watching two games at the same time this morning for one.

Fields plays and throws is like a 5 min video

Condensed version of Pats and Jets

Use the actual 48.2% (2-point conversion) & the 95% extra point; to get to the ~58%.

Thanks mate, appreciate you doing the work for me- I’m really lazy.

Hate to point out the obvious here, but 58 is higher than 50, correct?

Just had a look at the box score in the Panthers saints game, Kamara 8 carries for 5 yards. Holy s**t. I knew we played him well but didn't realise it was that good.

Back