Remove this Banner Ad

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Yep... whoever has the ball last probably wins...
i was going to say first D to get a stop. but its more like first D to get a turnover and steal a possession

If we can score from here after holding on 4th down it will give up the upper hand for the first time all night

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
i was going to say first D to get a stop. but its more like first D to get a turnover and steal a possession
Well there's your stop.

As Eli was saying before being cut off by the ads - that was an interesting play call with a difficult pass to make to gain just one yard

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Who is it that hates the Flacco ball DPI play? That was 100% one of those to get you out of 1st & 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
i wonder what the 7 other Manning games will be. because it was first 3 weeks then 7 unannounced games. i would expect one will be the WC playoff game. and they will do one of the Saturday games in December

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
i wonder what the 7 other Manning games will be. because it was first 3 weeks then 7 unannounced games. i would expect one will be the WC playoff game. and they will do one of the Saturday games in December
Peyton has apparently said that he doesn't want to do a Brady game so you can rule out Week 11 (NYG @ TB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad