NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard on a podcast a same game multi for todays game:

Giants under 19.5 into Giants to not score a TD into Washington to score a defensive TD 89-1

Not bad for a near 100-1 shot I thought
What podcast was that out of interest? I don’t mind my NFL betting podcasts to pass some time at work…

What podcast was that out of interest? I don’t mind my NFL betting podcasts to pass some time at work…

Its not a pro betting one or anything, just two mates who talk on a variety of topics for an hour each week , fantasy, takeaways from the each game, and throw a few bets in each at the end. Between the Pylons on Youtube I think its is called.

Its not a pro betting one or anything, just two mates who talk on a variety of topics for an hour each week , fantasy, takeaways from the each game, and throw a few bets in each at the end. Between the Pylons on Youtube I think its is called.
Thanks mate, I’ll check them out

Big miss by Taylor that first pass to Thomas.

0 run plays called on a rainy night on your first drive however by Scott Turner, dont go all Kellen Moore on us Scott.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is gross from Washington.

Defence looks terrible at the mid level and going empty set 50% of the time with Heinecke is sh*t house

Scott Turner is s**t. acting like hes got a top 10 qb out there.

Gates nearly crying out there, Jones looking ill on the sideline, compact fracture of his leg?

Bad enough that Fox won't show it to us, according to Buck. Sounds like a fracture that might have pierced the skin?

Back