NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

Down 17-9

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Then a guess you and a bunch of others will be watching a replay tonight if it was such a good game.
Fmd mate we’ve been in lockdown forever and you thought that was boring?! Do you have your own yacht?

Are we all that football starved that we are willing to call that an enjoyable or good game?

it was sloppy as hell and just filled with mistakes.
Sloppy and filled with mistakes? Yes
Starved of football for the past 6 months? Oh hell yes!
If I’m happy enough to get up at 3am last week and turn on Jags Texans (Albeit watching other games on other screens too) then I’m sure as sh!t happy to sit through that contest midday and call it a good game. I get your point of view, but as long as there are two teams out there playing for something more than roster spots and it’s a close finish, I’m calling it a good game

Hard Knocks expands to include in-season series, with the Colts

Posted by Mike Florio on September 16, 2021, 10:02 PM EDT

Hard Knocks will now include a team that has undergone many of them since Andrew Luck retired.

The NFL has announced that the long-running series that focuses only on training camp and the preseason will add an in-season component. The first subject will be the Colts.

It’s a “multi-episode” series that will debut on Wednesday, November 17.
In recent years, NFL Films and Amazon produced All or Nothing, a series based on one specific team’s season. The episodes were released well after the season ended. The new Hard Knocks will have new episodes landing during the season.

The existing version of Hard Knocks has grown stale and uninteresting. Even with the Cowboys serving as the focal point for 2021, it didn’t seem nearly as interesting as it should have been. An in-season product could be very good.

As always, the level of intrigue will depend on the extent to which the team allows intriguing moments to make it to air. The best stuff often ends up on the cutting-room floor. If the NFL wants this to be as good as it can be, the expanded Hard Knocks will do its name justice, bringing to life all of the emotions — good and bad — that an NFL team experiences during a given season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wins will come out of nowhere for them. Right now it looks all doom and gloom, but a win early can help spring momentum

they have enough talent to get wins, its getting them to gel. right now they are a rabble. I could see them getting better towards the back end of the year

dolphins started like a rabble under Flores in his first year (albeit with far less talent), remember the game vs the Ravens... won like 4 of their last 7 games

dolphins started like a rabble under Flores in his first year (albeit with far less talent), remember the game vs the Ravens... won like 4 of their last 7 games
Good comparison. Jags jave the advantage of being more talented, less dysfunctional, than that year 1 Dolphins club.

Tbh, i have a sneaky feeling the Jags could beat Broncos, and i even tipped Jags at 1 CR, but i changed to Broncos 10 or something because it just seems ludicrous to expect a win so soon, but Broncos are not as good as they seem, so ill be keen to watch that game to see how competitive the Jags can be (expecting loss)

Lol, been busy all day, glanced at my phone at some stage & it told me Gints had won I'm sure, thought dang, there goes my 1 pickem point, get here & it turns out I was in the black!

they did win for a moment, but Dexter Lawrence jumped off side and ****ed it all up. Crazy finish. Well worth watching the final 3 minutes of the game if you haven't seen it.

Fmd mate we’ve been in lockdown forever and you thought that was boring?! Do you have your own yacht?
No its more that ive been in lockdown for so long ive hit breaking point and sick of people calling s**t things good. everything is game of the year, or goal of the year, every week we get 15 marks of the year.

The game was a nice time sink. good way to waste 4hrs. but best forgotten about.

Back