NFL 2021 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

F*** Rodgers is so good in that situation but how the 9ers let Adams go free is insane.

wasn't far off being blocked I dont think

Might've got the tiniest piece of it, ball had a slightly wonky spin to it.

There is a reason its jokingly called prevent [the win]. and i know it all too well. its a staple in the packers playbook late game.

I fear the 49er corner situation is going to stop this team....too many good qbs are going to carve them up

Cannot understate the value of a good kicker.

Ive been blessed with great QBs, but ive also been blesses with great kickers.

Jacke-Longwell-Crosby

Not all about you mate.

Exactly play Adam's man and deep zone everywhere else.
i dont know why teams dont play more man/zone hybrids anymore. especially when there is a WR like Adams. unless they dont feel they have a CB that can do it solo.

i dont know why teams dont play more man/zone hybrids anymore. especially when there is a WR like Adams. unless they dont feel they have a CB that can do it solo.

Those passes weren't exactly strikes....Adams was virtually flat footed receiving both passes.

I think they feared another pi call.

I fear the 49er corner situation is going to stop this team....too many good qbs are going to carve them up
depends on how the pass rush goes. dont know how many teams will hold up as well as the Packers OL did. if you dont have time its easier to cover for the DB's.
Tampa did that most of last season, but then the DB's showed up in Jan/Feb

I would've written that the Niners had to leave 00:00 on the clock to stop Rodgers but Lions fans would dispute that
its hard to milk the clock when you are down 6. they lie down at the 1 to take another 20sec off the clock and they might get stuffed. you cant pass up the score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is the game still slow against afirst team defense Justin or does that only apply to the third stringers you faced in preseason ?
that would have to be one of the dumbest things a player has said after playing like 3 drives in a preseason game.
and its not like kids a schools like Ohio St are not media trained to not say dumb s**t that will go on a bulletin board

the NFL's concussion protocol in game is a joke. Adams took the huge hit to the head. then 2 drives late takes a couple of huge catches over the middle.

I think he was back out there after missing just one play.

49ers need to bring back Sherman and trade for Gilmore cos our corners going to cost us the playoffs

It’s staggering that teams go away from the defensive set ups that have been successful for them during the game.

It's a fear thing, they don't want a guy sneaking out the back on a blown coverage or similar and running all the way to the end zone. Would rather force the QB to make throws. Except when you adopt that approach with guys like Rodgers, they'll beat you every time.

Looking good for my 3 different picks today.
Bengals easily over Squeelers.
Rams easily over Brady Bunch.

Just waiting on the 49ers to deliver later today. This was the most line-ball I thought of these three matchups.
Damn 51 yard FG as time expired. Was hoping to get all of them this week!

Although I did still need to have Philly beat the Cowgirls and Philly haven’t won in Dallas for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back