NFL 2021 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back One Out

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Taunting is the stand rule of the NFL
I don't mind the rule. Teams/players need to adjust.

I like the NFL's intention, although the inconsistent application of the rule can be infuriating

Bottom line: I hated all the idiotic taunting that used to occur and wished that players would just get on with the game
So I quite like a rule which penalises the dumbarses who stand over their opponents and make a show of being disrespectful towards them

Back One Out

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Raiders defensive ends get to Herbert on consecutive plays for an incompletion and a 5 yard completion
But he still manages to convert on 3rd down...

... and then goes bang bang bang for the touchdown

Too good.

Shades of Dan Fouts and the Air Coryell attack

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
imagine being up 21-0 at the half, at home and the boo birds are out because the Raiders have more fans in the stadium.

But sadly i guess its not new for the Chargers, since moving the LA they have been out numbered at home games more than a few times. even at the soccer stadium they played at for a few years.

Hope they can win more fans, a QB like Herbert will help with that

Brasher

Premium Platinum
Jul 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Guardians
imagine being up 21-0 at the half, at home and the boo birds are out because the Raiders have more fans in the stadium.

But sadly i guess its not new for the Chargers, since moving the LA they have been out numbered at home games more than a few times. even at the soccer stadium they played at for a few years.

Hope they can win more fans, a QB like Herbert will help with that
LA v LA NFL orchestrated SB will fix that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad