NFL 2021 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Calling 3 timeouts in the final 30 seconds so your team could score a meaningless touchdown…. Saving over a minute of playing time. Showed no concern for player safety.

Complain afterwards when the other team gets the final 3 seconds to run a QB keeper and surrender after 5 yards…. PRICELESS!

IF YOU didn’t stop the clock to try and score a meaningless touchdown during a defeat, the clock runs out…. No Ravens 5 yard run….
It was a two possession game, I think it makes sense to still try and get a TD to make it a one possession game even with seconds left…never know what could happen. I thought the Ravens 5 yard call was pretty frivolous for a record no one outside the Ravens really gives a s**t about.

Piss weak by Harbaugh…take the knee and get off
I don't care about the record (tbh I didn't even know about it until someone on the Ravens sub at Footballs Future posted about it in the game thread there) but I love how salty it has made some people :p

You'd be silly not to

The amount of clowns predicting Belichick was just gonna let Brady roll into his house and lay 50 on him was hilarious

Pretty much. I mean I expected at least 15 points so should have been a bit more solid but Herbert is so good it’s hard not to go for him, especially when he plays Gruden instead of BB

Remember when Gase called a pass play on the Broncos on the meaningless final play in last years TNF game and Fangio sent everyone on an all out blitz ... :tearsofjoy:

I don't care about the record (tbh I didn't even know about it until someone on the Ravens sub at Footballs Future posted about it in the game thread there) but I love how salty it has made some people :p
I love saltiness

LOL @ the Raiders fan saying "Go back to San Deigo" like it was the fans choice to move. it was an arsehole owner and bad stadium that moved the team.

Also a Raiders fan telling a team to go back to where they come from is just

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So weird that a small gap in the side of the stadium means that they can't play. Surely being on the field is completely safe
its a fan health and safety thing. same thing would happen in Vegas, and i think Jerryworld has a opening at one endzone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back