NFL 2021 NFL - Week 4

Calling 3 timeouts in the final 30 seconds so your team could score a meaningless touchdown…. Saving over a minute of playing time. Showed no concern for player safety.

Complain afterwards when the other team gets the final 3 seconds to run a QB keeper and surrender after 5 yards…. PRICELESS!

IF YOU didn’t stop the clock to try and score a meaningless touchdown during a defeat, the clock runs out…. No Ravens 5 yard run….
It was a two possession game, I think it makes sense to still try and get a TD to make it a one possession game even with seconds left…never know what could happen. I thought the Ravens 5 yard call was pretty frivolous for a record no one outside the Ravens really gives a s**t about.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Piss weak by Harbaugh…take the knee and get off
I don't care about the record (tbh I didn't even know about it until someone on the Ravens sub at Footballs Future posted about it in the game thread there) but I love how salty it has made some people :p

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
You'd be silly not to

The amount of clowns predicting Belichick was just gonna let Brady roll into his house and lay 50 on him was hilarious

Pretty much. I mean I expected at least 15 points so should have been a bit more solid but Herbert is so good it’s hard not to go for him, especially when he plays Gruden instead of BB

Remember when Gase called a pass play on the Broncos on the meaningless final play in last years TNF game and Fangio sent everyone on an all out blitz ... :tearsofjoy:

I don't care about the record (tbh I didn't even know about it until someone on the Ravens sub at Footballs Future posted about it in the game thread there) but I love how salty it has made some people :p
I love saltiness

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
LOL @ the Raiders fan saying "Go back to San Deigo" like it was the fans choice to move. it was an arsehole owner and bad stadium that moved the team.

Also a Raiders fan telling a team to go back to where they come from is just

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
So weird that a small gap in the side of the stadium means that they can't play. Surely being on the field is completely safe
its a fan health and safety thing. same thing would happen in Vegas, and i think Jerryworld has a opening at one endzone.

Back