NFL 2021 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Its always been the receivers fault, of course!
I actually blame the OC who didn’t run enough pass plays during the season. Having better perceived WRs will lead to more passing plays and thus better WR play.

Last edited:

samFFC

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I blame Lamar he still wants to run first and pass second which just doesn't work in the playoffs.

His a great fantasy QB just not a great QB.
Yes and no.
The game plan was pretty diabolical against the Bills in playoffs last year. That’s on the front office and the OC not Lamar.

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lamar Jackson is also now the only quarterback in NFL history to total 400 yards passing, 4 touchdown passes, zero interceptions and 50 yards rushing in a single game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LittleG

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Im fairly new to watching Nfl and think Lamar is great to watch,why so much negativity and hatred for him on here?
I love Lamar. A11 likes to tease me about my belief in him and I tease him about his negativity. It’s all good.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Im fairly new to watching Nfl and think Lamar is great to watch,why so much negativity and hatred for him on here?
Its representative of what happens in the wider NFL viewing public. He gets held to a higher standard than many other QBs in conversations on US based forums, podcasts, social media, NFL broadcasts etc too

As for why, imo its some combination of people
- maintaining somewhat outdated ideals of what a QB should be (i.e, tall pocket passers with cannon arms more in the mold of a Tom Brady),
- not wanting to accept that their pre-draft evaluation of him was wrong
- not paying attention/understanding what mobile QBs do to defenses
and in some cases some element of racism too

Fabab

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Its representative of what happens in the wider NFL viewing public. He gets held to a higher standard than many other QBs in conversations on US based forums, podcasts, social media, NFL broadcasts etc too

- maintaining somewhat outdated ideals of what a QB should be (i.e, tall pocket passers with cannon arms more in the mold of a Tom Brady),
Like your summation mate,cheers.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.

Just perform like you do during the season in playoff games, that's all it comes down to for me. Lamar as of right now is a gagger and its why I enjoy ripping on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad