NFL 2021 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodrigo cost me an empire loss .

Thought jackson wasnt down that second fumble, did they even review it?

Im not very happy with the bullshit politics going on in the nfl, snyder, gruden, as well as all the dodgy calls on the field affecting games compromised by new gambling affiliations etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good defense, ******* lol, outside Alexander they are trash.

Nah calling the defence trash is a bit of a miss actually based on the past month.
I think winning vs the Bengals who are a lot better than a lot of people think on the road with so many important players missing is big. 3 starting linesman, CB1, WR2.
Yet to absolutely blow anyone out like last year but to be honest upon watching back most of the 2020 season they didn't really completely click til November/December which is what I would expect to happen this year.

I'm far from saying that they are Super Bowl favourites and I have at least the Cards and Rams ahead of them in a 'power rankings' style ranking right now, but we will see who is a flash in the pan and who isn't over the next few months. Just have to keep winning games and to be 4-1 after this fairly tough schedule.

Thought jackson wasnt down that second fumble, did they even review it?
If you're talking about the one just after the 2 mins warning when Darius Leonard punched the ball out of Lamar's hands, then it definitely wasn't a fumble.

As you can see here, his knee was clearly down, and Leonard's left hand touches Lamar's back at the same time his right punches the ball out

lamar.png

Last edited:
If you're talking about the one just after the 2 mins warning when Darius Leonard punched the ball out of Lamar's hands, then it definitely wasn't a fumble.

As you can see here, his knee was clearly down

View attachment 1258748

Lamar reminds me of Vick late in his career with these constant fumbles while diving forward.

You know your QB isnt built for playoffs when his had covid more times than he has playoff wins

they are still only good in the hurry up offense, and we know that doesn't work come playoff time, nothing has changed

Huh?
Their first non-100yard rushing game for over 2 years. Not sure how that is hurry up.
Your mental gymnastics to justify your dislike of Lamar is delicious.

You do know that you can throw the ball in hurry up yea?

And my dislike of Lamar is only due to the fact that he is a playoff choke artist and regular season hero. Like I said, nothing has changed until proven otherwise, hes still most effective in a college offense where s**t is simple.

And my dislike of Lamar is only due to the fact that he is a playoff choke artist and regular season hero. Like I said, nothing has changed until proven otherwise, hes still most effective in a college offense where sh*t is simple.

What is he most effective in:
Option
Hurry up
Ground and pound
Deep passing

Lamar has been ineffective in the playoffs due to not having more than 1 WR & 1 TE to throw to. IF the defenders can focus on just two targets, it’s difficult to pass for any offence. Lamar is currently showing what he can do with 2 good WRs. When Bateman returns from IR and starts playing, then we will hopefully see how good playoff Lamar is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back