NFL 2021 NFL - Week 5

Lamar is currently showing what he can do with 2 good WRs. When Bateman returns from IR and starts playing, then we will hopefully see how good playoff Lamar is.

Its always been the receivers fault, of course!
to be fair, the do go through periods of criminal underuse of Andrews when they need Blocking assistance, and they get stuck in the cycle.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Did you watch today?

Yeah i did. He was pretty average in first half and great in 2nd half. But it was only against a pretty average colts team that missed 2 fgs and 1 xp which basically allowed them to win.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
I blame Lamar he still wants to run first and pass second which just doesn't work in the playoffs.

His a great fantasy QB just not a great QB.

Yes and no.
The game plan was pretty diabolical against the Bills in playoffs last year. That’s on the front office and the OC not Lamar.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Im fairly new to watching Nfl and think Lamar is great to watch,why so much negativity and hatred for him on here?
Its representative of what happens in the wider NFL viewing public. He gets held to a higher standard than many other QBs in conversations on US based forums, podcasts, social media, NFL broadcasts etc too

As for why, imo its some combination of people
- maintaining somewhat outdated ideals of what a QB should be (i.e, tall pocket passers with cannon arms more in the mold of a Tom Brady),
- not wanting to accept that their pre-draft evaluation of him was wrong
- not paying attention/understanding what mobile QBs do to defenses
and in some cases some element of racism too

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Its representative of what happens in the wider NFL viewing public. He gets held to a higher standard than many other QBs in conversations on US based forums, podcasts, social media, NFL broadcasts etc too

- maintaining somewhat outdated ideals of what a QB should be (i.e, tall pocket passers with cannon arms more in the mold of a Tom Brady),
Like your summation mate,cheers.

Just perform like you do during the season in playoff games, that's all it comes down to for me. Lamar as of right now is a gagger and its why I enjoy ripping on him.

Back