NFL 2021 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

With Wilson out for 6-8 weeks the Jamal Adams trade is looking even more of a disaster than it previously did, Jets could have two picks inside the top 10.

Damn. That's 2 top 10 picks to feel sorry for next year, rather than just the normal 1.

On the Chiefs defense, Chris Jones is the type of player I despise, took his fat contract and said see ya in my next contract year. Hes been mailing it in ever since he signed.

Detroit too, way too many people high on the Bengals imo, here and in the media. Losing to the Lions would be a perfect type of Bungles loss.

On the Chiefs defense, Chris Jones is the type of player I despise, took his fat contract and said see ya in my next contract year. Hes been mailing it in ever since he signed.
Could be more the fact of moving to DE. Needs to move back inside IMO

I thought he'd always been a DE and KC always ran a 3-4?
He's always been an interior player, so yes did play as a 3-4 DE in his early years. But KC hasn't run a 3-4 since 2018 - Spags is a 4-3 guy.

And he's been move to 4-3 LDE this year for some reason and hasn't played all that well (when he hasn't been injured)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im on a Florio video wave. Here he and simms talk about how roughing the passer has gotten crazy out of hand and something needs to be done. Includes a post game comment from Rodgers saying it has got out of hand too..."you put pads and a helmet on like everyone else, so shouldnt be throwing flags for a hand to the head or a hard hit on the body"

timing is everything ;)

As someone said in the comments, the mascot/name announcement probably won't be far behind.

Unfortunately for any fans left, they'll probably rush it and * it and then be stuck with it for however long hah

As someone said in the comments, the mascot/name announcement probably won't be far behind.

Unfortunately for any fans left, they'll probably rush it and fu** it and then be stuck with it for however long hah

look how much Dan Snyder likes black folks re; Taylor number retirement, definitely nothing going on in those emails.

look how much Dan Snyder likes black folks re; Taylor number retirement, definitely nothing going on in those emails.

Washington BLM#MeToo's has a ring to it.

Absolutely nothing against Taylor but this is pathetic by Snyder …and a little insulting to Taylor and his family

spot on, to use his name as a publicity stunt to try and sway the attention of the fans, absolutely pathetic, this should have been done years ago if you were going to do it.

Even when Snyder tries to do the right thing he does it completely wrong. Disgusting person.

People are absolutely flaming Washington for this move on social media, god bless you all for seeing thru the bullshit from a complete dumpster fire of an organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back