NFL 2021 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Buffalo run D was horrible, that was a one off against the best RB in the league tonight. They'll be fine, still the team to beat.

By the way, I love that Buffalo did the analytical go for it

Took over first in AE

God bless analytics baby!!

:)

I saw that, great week from you mate. Well done.

I had the Bills for lower points than most in the 2nd to 8th bracket on the leaderboard so im not upset with the Titans winning

What about the WP model yesterday for Dak Prescott on 4th down and inches, going for the QB keeper launch into the end zone which resulted in a fumble?

The Cowboys probably might've won the game in regulation time had they kicked that field goal before half time.

But but but but Bill Belichick.... :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

edit: just to be clear... I'm happy for coaches to go for broke on 4th down
But I just disagree with all you blokes acting like the risk is all reward & nothin' to lose

It's often a flip of the coin and there is everything to lose.

Last edited:
yeah well, there's that...

I'm torn on that one actually, no problem with the decision to go same as I'd be ok if they kick the FG.

I just am of the mind if you truly believe your team is better, put them in the best position to win.

In my mind to many things can go badly in that situation so the play is kick the fg and give yourself a chance to prove you are the better team.

In another spot during the game going for it is on the table—I just think that wasn’t the spot

I am not risk adverse—but more of a feel for the time and place to roll the dice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooner or later the sum of talent on IR will become too big of a hurdle. Maximum a 12-4 team, won’t be number 1 seed.

Could be right but I have a bad feeling lol

I know you dislike us but you could consider us the extra Cleveland?

Ok, that is probably a bridge too far.

I am happy to call you thieves who embraced a backstabbing 🐍

Extra Cleveland—no dice

;)

I wonder if all their equations factor in the Titans electing not to go for it on 4th down, but kicking that FG to close the margin to 4 pts (31-27)

I am certain that was the “wrong” choice per analytics

But Vrabel exercised good old fashion common sense and belief in his team

Plenty of time left, take the points and trust your team

Bills are a good team but suggesting that they are far and away the best team after beating up on the teams they've played is comical. They'll be right up there though.
Vrabel loves getting his team up for games like this when they've got their backs against the wall.
Won on Titans +5.5, Henry Anytime TD, Henry 90+ yards. Should've gone money line!

I know you dislike us but you could consider us the extra Cleveland?
Ok, that is probably a bridge too far.

Truth is both Baltimore and Pittsburgh have well run professional organizations

They make competent hires and they don’t get caught up in trying to be the smartest men in the room

So am green with envy for last 35 plus years

Zero issues with going for it at the end there. Bills will still win the 1# seed in the AFC. If ever there was a game to do this it was todays. It's not like it was a playoff game. They couldn't stop Henry and if the Titans won the toss they would have taken the ball and the Bills today couldn't stop the run.

How?? How can the Titans beat the Bills but lose to the Jets??

The Titans are a mystery, a bit like Stkilda, one week putrid, the next week beating a Superbowl favourite

No Julio or AJ that day.

You slot them back in, Tanners play action returns because of the Henry fear factor & they’re capable of results like today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back