NFL 2021 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

We are limiting it to this season and not going back to the rebirth of the team?

We certainly are encompassing last season and the clear and indisputable analytical analysis that the current vastly overrated and overblown head ball coach cannot ever beat a team over .500

Enough of a sample size to run my formula on that

;)

Trevon Diggs’ six-game interception streak to start a season ties the NFL record. He joins Tom Landry (1951), Barry Wilburn (1987) and Brian Russell (2003) as the only players to accomplish the feat.

Diggs has seven interceptions. Hall of Famer Rod Woodson (1993) is the only other player in the modern era to have seven interceptions through six games.

Diggs ain't all that.

Gets the picks but is pretty loose in coverage.
Bonehead call from you on 1 play which the safety and Diggs had miscommunication that led to it not to mention a great throw and route that was executed perfectly.

Guess you need more than 1 pick every game to be honored on here and when the QBs refuse to throw anywhere near you like will happen soon with Diggs he will be criticized because he is not making plays anymore. 🤣🤣

This place is just Rhodes Scholar territory from week to week.

You throw near Diggs and stuff up just a bit you are flirting with danger and I hope QBs still throw near him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone please make a compilation of Diggs getting burnt this year

It's not a short video
You can say that for every CB in the league and we are in a pass orientated league. Why not instead make a video of all picks which in one season which just equaled a record all time??

Ah don’t worry about it I suppose and carry on.

Back to ignore you go after only being off it for the last 3 months or so.

Have a blast on here kid. 💪

You can say that for every CB in the league and we are in a pass orientated league. Why not instead make a video of all picks which in one season which just equaled a record all time??

Ah don’t worry about it I suppose and carry on.

Back to ignore you go after only being off it for the last 3 months or so.

Have a blast on here kid. 💪
The one time I may take him off ignore is when we beat the Broncos, but even that is just not worth it.

Diggs is a gambler , he does get burnt a lot but you cant deny his play making ability.

Ridiculous the people calling for him to be DPOY, needs to tighten up before that becomes realistic imo.

Diggs is a gambler , he does get burnt a lot but you cant deny his play making ability.

Ridiculous the people calling for him to be DPOY, needs to tighten up before that becomes realistic imo.
He will probably win just based on stats, that's what those awards are about.

I think it's more the top 5 corner talk that will follow that needs to settle a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back