Vl5T5L4.png
437y8U5.png
MqChgcL.png
2g13hz9.png
gJzjvBQ.png
YQMI1Ov.png
AjyElbr.png
TPXhLUu.png

Made a few quick edits to the existing ones yesterday. if you wanted to keep that style.

So in summary

The idiot finally ran the ball and took the fg instead of missing a fourth down try early in game

Result = Win
That was a 4th and 9, I don't see too many teams going for it early in the game with 9 yards to go...

They did convert a 4th down in the 3rd quarter and then scored on the next play. If you'd taken the FG it would have been a 1 point loss.

That was a 4th and 9, I don't see too many teams going for it early in the game with 9 yards to go...

They did convert a 4th down in the 3rd quarter and then scored on the next play. If you'd taken the FG it would have been a 1 point loss.

And yet you conveniently leave out they had the ball inside the 15 yard line taking knees at games end.

Under the scenario you laid out they very likely win by 2 at the gun.

Also that 4th and 3 was barely made in a total luck box stumble by a back up qb who should have been sacked.

If analytical geniuses are hanging their hats on that—well they are gonna need a lot more made up algorithms.

GG.exe

Screen Shot 2021-10-22 at 5.50.01 pm.png

Wonder if old mate will feel the need write a thought provoking piece after today on how wrong he was about everything he posted? :tearsofjoy: or will he claim the punters insider sources told him the Broncos would get dominated and cover by +1...

Tell whoever posted that nonsense they suck at understanding from me.

GG.exe

View attachment 1265750

Wonder if old mate will feel the need write a thought provoking piece after today on how wrong he was about everything he posted? :tearsofjoy: or will he claim the punters insider sources told him the Broncos would get dominated and cover by +1...

Tell whoever posted that nonsense they suck at understanding from me.

1634886982580.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back