NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

What a terrible game.
Even the one big highlight play, Metcalf's 80 yard touchdown was a moment of 'Keystone Cops' defence with the Saints cornerback face-planting over on the sideline and the safety faking himself out of a simple tackle. Metcalf just giggled his way to the end zone.

Not even November and already 5 games back on the Cardinals.

Who was it that had all 4 NFC West teams making the playoffs?

Still might.

Not sure there are any better NFC teams outside of the respective division leaders.

East - Dallas and then?
South - Bucs and then?
North - Green Bay and then?

9 and 8 might be good enough.

I dont get how you can legally claim 0% beef when its cooked on the same grill as the beef patties.

That might also be why it tastes the same as a beef one.

I am taking this in game post as a fair insight not to bother watching the replay aussiedude ?

I am taking this in game post as a fair insight not to bother watching the replay aussiedude ?
Manning cast was ok. the game itself not worth even watching the condensed version

DJ effectively said that during the game

😂

I love that Peyton gets angry or at least frustrated at bad football. Watching him get worked up about bad plays is great.

Mind you, #7 seed still wide open given how sh*t everyone battling for it appears to be.

Carn the Vikings, carn the Saints.

Welcome to me three months ago, mate. The rest of the NFC is utter crap and you campaigners are only just realising how bad it is! I didn't make the bet assuming the whole of the west was good, I made it on the knowledge of the other teams being that bad. I might lose the bet, and still be correct in that mind you.

The fact you're relying on the Vikings and Saints to over-achieve and its only an injury to Wilson that has put you in the box seat, is some great fn luck on your part.

Its also very sad, that even with these things happening, I'm not completely out of this bet...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to me three months ago, mate. The rest of the NFC is utter crap and you campaigners are only just realising how bad it is! I didn't make the bet assuming the whole of the west was good, I made it on the knowledge of the other teams being that bad. I might lose the bet, and still be correct in that mind you.

The fact you're relying on the Vikings and Saints to over-achieve and its only an injury to Wilson that has put you in the box seat, is some great fn luck on your part.

Its also very sad, that even with these things happening, I'm not completely out of this bet...

Niners are cooked. Saints and Vikings no worse than that shemozzle

We aren't cooked, we came already pre-cooked.

What odds would you give for Shanny to be fired in say 6 weeks (if it doesn't turn around) or at the end of the season?

Im seeing a Lynch firingg Shanahan to save his own arse situation sometime in the next 18mths, to be perfectly honest...

What odds would you give for Shanny to be fired in say 6 weeks (if it doesn't turn around) or at the end of the season?

Im seeing a Lynch firingg Shanahan to save his own arse situation sometime in the next 18mths, to be perfectly honest...

Might be tough I think they extended Shanahan not long ago....plus they signed off on Lance which will be the true make or break of Shanahan.

I still think the team is going to turn this around.

Might be tough I think they extended Shanahan not long ago....plus they signed off on Lance which will be the true make or break of Shanahan.

I still think the team is going to turn this around.

Poor old Brash, just when you think hes seeing the light...

Please fire him before next offseason so Denver can get him

you only want him coz of daddy, it cant be anything to do with his record as a head coach.

Kyle is very impressive at living off Daddy's name, hes done very well for himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back