NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, saw a tweet from a Ravens beat writer to that effect yesterday.

Although considering that I'm pretty sure CBS considers Harlan/Green to be their #3 commentary team (Nantz/Romo are obviously #1, Eagle/Davis are apparently #2) I guess it still means that CBS doesn't rate Ravens games šŸ˜…
He has been the C team for years.

Its more that Baltimore isnt a huge market.

Harlan seems happy to be the C team and doing NBA with Turner and radio work for MNF and playoffs.

:nflbroncos::nflbrowns::nflfalcons::nfldolphins::nflpanthers::nflgiants::nflbengals::nflravens::nflchiefs::nfltitans::nfljets::nflpatriots::nflpackers::nfllions::nflrams::nfleagles::nflraiders::nfltexans::nflcardinals::nflchicago::nflbucs::nflcolts::nfl49ers::nflsaints::nflseahawks::nflbills::nflcowboys::nfljaguars::nfllac::nflvikings::nflsteelers:
1634558155925-png.1263195
1. How come Washington don't get an helmet emoji?

2. How did you shrink that W-logo image into an emoji-sized pic?

Last edited:

Because when the emojis were created they were still the redskins. that emoji is still listed, but not used.

Its also why teams like the Rams, Bucs, Jags, Titans, Miami dont look like the helmets they use now. because of logo changes or just new designs/colors

Last edited:

Because when the emojis were created they were still the redskins. that emoji is still listed, but not used.

Its also why teams like the Rams, Bucs, Jags, Titans, Miami dont look like the helmets they use now. because of logo changes or just new designs/colors
Why wouldn't you just use the Redskins helmet? It's the same team and same colour scheme.
You still use the obsolete helmet emojis for those other teams. (NY Jets, too)

... and what's the trick to shrinking that "W" logo down to emoji size?

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you just use the Redskins helmet? It's the same team and same colour scheme.
You still use the obsolete helmet emojis for those other teams. (NY Jets, too)

... and what's the trick to shrinking that "W" logo down to emoji size?
Im going to guess its because of the racist logo on the helmet.

Im going to guess its because of the racist logo on the helmet.
The name "Redskins" was deemed to be racist. Not the helmet logo.

It's a sketch drawing of John "Two Guns" White Calf, a chief of the Blackfeet tribe.
That logo was actually a source of great pride for the Blackfeet tribesman who designed it.

ā€œThe Native Americans were forgotten people. That logo, lets everyone know these people exist. Once they weren't going to use the logo, it was hard. It takes away from the Native Americans. When I see that logo, I take pride in it. You look at the depiction of the Redskins logo and itā€™s of a true Native American. I always felt it was representing my people."

e841ad06-df16-42b7-adf1-67752883d6d3_1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
59-35

Broncos @ Browns

Falcons
@ Dolphins
Panthers @ Giants
Bengals @ Ravens
Chiefs
@ Titans
Jets @ Patriots
Washington @ Packers

Lions @ Rams
Eagles @ Raiders
Texans @ Cardinals
Bears @ Buccaneers

Colts
@ 49ers

Saints @ Seahawks

You have been consistently 2 better than me for 3 weeks straight. Nice going but

57-37

Broncos @ Browns
Chiefs @ Titans

My only differences this week.

1634807348395.png
left click on logo
second option across is the size option
1634807415442.png
then chose pixel size
30 works for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're nice, but they look a little like Oregon unis

Not a big fan tbh. Much prefer our all-white colour rush unis, or if we're going for a home uni, the blue and gold. If they're looking for something different, the 1927/28 blue/gold uniform I don't think they've done yet.

LavvieDilweg.jpg

Can't find a colour photo, but main is blue with the gold chest stripes...

Yeah, saw a tweet from a Ravens beat writer to that effect yesterday.

Although considering that I'm pretty sure CBS considers Harlan/Green to be their #3 commentary team (Nantz/Romo are obviously #1, Eagle/Davis are apparently #2) I guess it still means that CBS doesn't rate Ravens games šŸ˜…

Harlan is better than Nantz

Have the Bungles gone past the Browns? They certainly look better at the moment.

Certainly had better draft picks than Browns Depodesta and gang 2 years running

Certainly had better draft picks than Browns Depodesta and gang 2 years running
The bungals have probably got the best offensive player in the last 2 drafts.
That would help any team.

The bungals have probably got the best offensive player in the last 2 drafts.
That would help any team.

Browns had a high draft choice 2 years agoā€”they used it on a tackle that they plugged into a position he never played in his life and who has been average at best, when he can even stay on the field.

Seems to me passing on Wirfs cause of their analytics was a miss coming home to roost tonight

Regardless, I am not having it about injuries being the cause of a loss this evening. Every single team in the NFL has multiple guys out at this stage of a season.

Without Mayfield, Chubb, Hunt, Landry and OBJā€”the Browns will be relying solely on the acquisitions and draft picks of their genius analytical FO

Riding coattails is not an option they get tonight.

It is mostly their personnel on defense and now mostly their personnel on offense on FULL display

Put up or shut up time

Is it to early to start barracking for the lione to beat their 0-16 season and go 0-17 this year šŸ¤”šŸ˜‡šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Never too early, and I reckon this Lions team is more than capable of achieving it too!

You seem to forget they play the Cleveland Browns

You seem to forget they play the Cleveland Browns

Nah, not an issue, cos Hunt and Chubb will be back by then, so your boys will be able to throw the ball 50 times and eek out a win.

Nah, not an issue, cos Hunt and Chubb will be back by then, so your boys will be able to throw the ball 50 times and eek out a win.

Truer words never spoken

Remove this Banner Ad

Back