NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

In three season Cousins has 4 wins against teams that have finished the season with a winning record, 2 of those were against Eagles teams that finished 9-7. My expectation for those 4 games is 1-3. That is unless Zimmer has a zen moment during the bye week and decides to be more aggressive with the offensive game plan going forward. So far I’ve seen nothing but the usual conservative game plan and therefore you can’t expect anything different.

I know it was only "lol panthers" , but I reckon the vikes d is starting to warm up nicely.

I know it was only "lol panthers" , but I reckon the vikes d is starting to warm up nicely.
Zimmer knows how to feast on bad quarterbacks - when the good quarterbacks show up on the schedule (see next 4 weeks) I'm expecting the defence to regress.

Buccaneers @ Eagles

Dolphins @ Jaguars
Bengals
@ Lions
Packers @ Bears
Texans @ Colts
Chiefs
@ Washington
Chargers @ Ravens
Rams @ Giants
Vikings @ Panthers

Cardinals @ Browns
Cowboys
@ Patriots
Raiders @ Broncos

Seahawks @ Steelers

Bills
@ Titans

59-35

Broncos @ Browns

Falcons
@ Dolphins
Panthers @ Giants
Bengals @ Ravens
Chiefs
@ Titans
Jets @ Patriots
Washington @ Packers

Lions @ Rams
Eagles @ Raiders
Texans @ Cardinals
Bears @ Buccaneers

Colts
@ 49ers

Saints @ Seahawks

They have the worst OL in the league by a long way. That'd be the first thing I try to fix before giving away a heap of assets for a guy facing 10 criminal charges

Carolina neck and neck with the Dolphins for the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ravens claimed OL Brandon Knight on waivers, Knight refused to go, so he becomes a FA, and Ravens sign someone else. Weird.
He doesn't become a FA. He was put on the "Reserve/Did Not Report" list, so the Ravens retain his rights. His options are basically retire or show up - he can't just go to another team

These analytic guys should have formulas on how to deal with these injuries…inexcusable

Instead we will get the formulas excusing why they stack losses

They're nice, but they look a little like Oregon unis

I wish we saved this for a diffrent game. they would look amazing under the lights. it should of been saved for either a primetime or Nov/Dec late afternoon kick when they 2nd half is under lights

drd23 you get Kevin Harlan this week
Yeah, saw a tweet from a Ravens beat writer to that effect yesterday.

Although considering that I'm pretty sure CBS considers Harlan/Green to be their #3 commentary team (Nantz/Romo are obviously #1, Eagle/Davis are apparently #2) I guess it still means that CBS doesn't rate Ravens games 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back