NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

great... short run, followed by another short run, then a short pass.
Are we gonna start throwing the ball when it's too late again?

ive seen more effort in a walkthrough than Von Miller had in coverage there

It's OK... he said he's gonna kill the OGs today.
FFS, stop talking it up... just go out and show us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bridgewater is a liability... only reason he's starting is because they're more likely to get a higher draft pick...
Nah, its because their GM thinks its easier to find a franchise QB than it is to find a "franchise" CB 😂

EDIT: In case anyone thinks I'm joking

Last edited:
He clearly isn’t coaching the team so far

Taking the ball
Kicking the fg

Marty Schottenheimer’s spirit must have invaded his body

Love how how you elevate Schottenheimer like he's some kind of cool as a cucumber coaching legend, he choked more games away than Stefanski with his decision making! Absolutely horrible game manager at times, especially playoffs.

I'm not a Stefanski apologist by any means (I just enjoy giving you s**t), but surely find a better coach to reference??

Love how how you elevate Schottenheimer like he's some kind of cool as a cucumber coaching legend, he choked more games away than Stefanski with his decision making! Absolutely horrible game manager at times, especially playoffs.

I'm not a Stefanski apologist by any means (I just enjoy giving you sh*t), but surely find a better coach to reference??

Just meant Marty did the smart things in most every regular season game in Cleveland

And compiled very good records consistently

Playoffs were another matter

all32nflspeedminis2020__70777-1602200984-jpg.1265514
Double zero on the side of the WFT helmet...

How fitting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back