NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, I think this is like 3 straight weeks and 4 of 5 for him to do a “random” screening

So not only are we a disfavored NFL franchise re: calls, they pull in Myles for “random” screens weekly

Johnson played awesome vs the Cowboys last year, wasn't really a great shock his performance to me, I picked him up and started him confidently in two leagues I needed RB help in this week.

So many of these types of RBs around, that if you put them in the right situation (ie with a good oline) and give them carries, they are more than capable of performing to an extremely high level.

Remember Jonas Gray for the Pats a few years ago, ran for like 200 yards and 4 TDs in a game vs the Colts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broncos acquired DE Stephen Weatherly and a 2023 seventh-round pick from the Vikings in exchange for a 2022 seventh-round pick.
Denver needed the edge help after Von Miller was injured in Thursday night’s Week 7 loss to the Browns. Weatherly, 27, has six career sacks but none this season across 20% of the Vikings’ defensive snaps.
RELATED:
Oct 23, 2021, 3:44 PM ET

Broncos acquired DE Stephen Weatherly and a 2023 seventh-round pick from the Vikings in exchange for a 2022 seventh-round pick.
Denver needed the edge help after Von Miller was injured in Thursday night’s Week 7 loss to the Browns. Weatherly, 27, has six career sacks but none this season across 20% of the Vikings’ defensive snaps.
RELATED:
Oct 23, 2021, 3:44 PM ET

huge move, this puts the broncos over he top

Not like there's any NFL calibre QBs on that list though
Because if you are good enough to be a NFL QB, you dont use all your eligibility in college. you leave after your sophmore season the first chance you have to enter the NFL draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back