NFL 2021 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

My plan for world peace is for everyone to put each other on an awkward 3 second delay like this Peyton/Brees convo

That way, nobody would argue or say hateful things to each other... Just lots of false starts, stuttering and long silences.
ohh sweet child. if you think delays on video chat leads to peace. i have had the opposite experience.

My plan for world peace is for everyone to put each other on an awkward 3 second delay like this Peyton/Brees convo

That way, nobody would argue or say hateful things to each other... Just lots of false starts, stuttering and long silences.

Has anyone asked him about his hair? Reminds me of Darren Lockyer - just showed up tv and everyone pretended nothing had changed. Funny how television hosts joke about weight gain, beards, clothing etc but it is considered a faux pas to mention any hair work. Not even a compliment.

Has anyone asked him about his hair? Reminds me of Darren Lockyer - just showed up tv and everyone pretended nothing had changed. Funny how television hosts joke about weight gain, beards, clothing etc but it is considered a faux pas to mention any hair work. Not even a compliment.
People vain enough to get hair transplants that are on TV normally have it stated in pre-production that its off the table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll quote this post incase anyone who didn't watch this game live wonders if they need to watch it.....

I dont get how you can legally claim 0% beef when its cooked on the same grill as the beef patties.

That might also be why it tastes the same as a beef one.

Enthralling.

Not even November and already 5 games back on the Cardinals.

Who was it that had all 4 NFC West teams making the playoffs?

Wasn't it Mr McNuggets himself? fuey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back