NFL 2021 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

as I said in the dolphins thread, I assume this means Tua will be inactive until the trade is finalised? Man, it would want to go thru , if not you've created an awful situation.

Well Miami has just created a terrible situation then havent they. What a bunch of idiots.

Houston can easily say "* you, we have a better offer now" by seasons end if its not done by the trade deadline.

Has a trade really been agreed if one of the conditions can't be met?

That's a non-story until there is movement on the legal front for Watson, and that won't happen any time soon (because even if he comes to an out-of-court settlement with all 22 women, there is still the criminal investigation into the accusations made by 10 of them that money can't make go away quickly)

Lions have been competitive in lots of games, against some good teams too, Jets other than the miraculous Titans wins have been a train wreck.

Have clearly performed better than all of the Jets, Jags and Texans imo

Competitive? yes
Chance to win games? Not really

Jags have had a pretty brutal schedule since week 1, and won their last game so I think deserve a slight boost.
Lions/Texans really tied 31st IMO.

Raiders below Steelers my only query on Raiders position.

Fair, that is pretty tight. I’m perhaps overrating Pittsburgh, still not sure what to make of their week 1 win over us. Raiders loss to Chicago also somewhat inexplicable.

Besides the ones mentioned, I also think the Raiders are stiff to be below the Steelers and Pats and the Vikes should be above the sh*t shows that are the Broncos and Seahawks

Minnesota have a chance to prove that this week.
Russ back soon so will push them up a few spots.

That's a non-story until there is movement on the legal front for Watson, and that won't happen any time soon (because even if he comes to an out-of-court settlement with all 22 women, there is still the criminal investigation into the accusations made by 10 of them that money can't make go away quickly)

so all this has accomplished is piss Tua off.

Competitive? yes

Jags have had a pretty brutal schedule since week 1, and won their last game so I think deserve a slight boost.

Fair, that is pretty tight. I’m perhaps overrating Pittsburgh, still not sure what to make of their week 1 win over us. Raiders loss to Chicago also somewhat inexplicable.

chance to win games? they lost to a 66 yard FG vs the ravens as time expired and a 54 yarder vs the Vikings as time expired.

Looks like a non story to me

Miami's one foot in one foot out approach to a Watson trade is #1 dumpster fire in the NFL stuff.

If you aren't sure you dont let s**t like this get out.

Miami's one foot in one foot out approach to a Watson trade is #1 dumpster fire in the NFL stuff.

If you aren't sure you dont let sh*t like this get out.
I’d be a little pissed if I was Tua. Good chance Dolphins end up with neither

I’d be a little pissed if I was Tua. Good chance Dolphins end up with neither

a little? He shouldn't play another game for them. Demand a trade and sit out til its done.

Competitive? yes

Raiders loss to Chicago was not totally inexplicable given the week they had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's like 3 week away, by which time they could well be 2-8...
My understanding was they have Jags, bye then Russ is back?
So probably 3-5 for his return.

Raiders loss to Chicago was not totally inexplicable given the week they had.
Any loss to the Bears is inexplicable. And I agree the Gruden stuff would have been an enormous distraction but they won the week after so not sure that excuses it.

My understanding was they have Jags, bye then Russ is back?
Could well be - I didn't bother to check what their schedule is tbh.

Even then, it doesn't change their injuries at RB, poor coaching decisions or the horrific D, so I stand by my initial assertion that the Vikes are better

Can’t see it going through this window as McClain’s article states…no way he settles

View attachment 1268741

Surely if Watson settles, that gives the NFL grounds to suspend him seeing as will have admitted guilt to one degree or another. Poor ol' Watson might just have found himself in a rather nasty catch 22.

Surely if Watson settles, that gives the NFL grounds to suspend him seeing as will have admitted guilt to one degree or another. Poor ol' Watson might just have found himself in a rather nasty catch 22.

Like you'd be worried about the NFL discipling you as a player. Probably gets 3 weeks then right to roll. NFL have proven they dont give a * about women time and time again.

I know its only HS football, but wow!

am I very harsh for not being impressed? free run to the ball on the qbs blind side, great timing sure, but, greatest play? nah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back