NFL 2021 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we think this will likely regress to the mean? I'd be surprised if happened all season.
There's an unprecedented amount of OT games, unprecedented amount of games decided by 7 points or less, and an unprecedented amount of blow out wins by 21 points or more. All in the one season. Think that is the baseline for 2021 for the rest of the season.

There's an unprecedented amount of OT games, unprecedented amount of games decided by 7 points or less, and an unprecedented amount of blow out wins by 21 points or more. All in the one season. Think that is the baseline for 2021 for the rest of the season.

As long as Scotty Hanson can keep us entertained doesn't matter the results! :hearteyes:

In May, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed an abortion law that bans procedures after six weeks of pregnancy. In September, Abbott signed a bill that significantly tightened voting laws. Earlier in the month, Abbott also issued an executive order that banned vaccine requirements in Texas.

"Over the past few months, legislators in Texas have passed archaic policies, disguised as laws, that directly violate privacy rights and a woman's freedom to choose, restrict access to free and fair elections for Black and brown voters, and increase the risk of contracting coronavirus," the letter says.

And I have Dak (maybe injured) and Hurts (Fantasy QB) as well, Need to pick 2. GAH!

Play Rodgers so you've got a choice of two for Sunday if Dak doesn't come up.

Dak will play.

yea, I think he will too, but there is literally no point getting cute with Hurts over Rodgers, take the Thursday QB points and give yourself options for Sunday if worst comes to worst.

Not looking fwd to today. Can see this being real ugly. God i hope Aaron pulls off some magic

Michael Irvin predicts the Cards will score 41pts, and everyone else was in shock. I think we'll be lucky to keep them to that.

I also want to off myself cos I agree with the Coke-head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm loading up on the Cards, Kyler 2 or more TDS.

Im on a very tight budget atm, but if I had a s**t tone of cash to throw around id be going heavy on Rodgers +23.5 completions @ $1.80...no fun betting on that unless youre going hard tho. Bastards wouldn't allow it as part of my SGM. :(

In May, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed an abortion law that bans procedures after six weeks of pregnancy. In September, Abbott signed a bill that significantly tightened voting laws. Earlier in the month, Abbott also issued an executive order that banned vaccine requirements in Texas.

"Over the past few months, legislators in Texas have passed archaic policies, disguised as laws, that directly violate privacy rights and a woman's freedom to choose, restrict access to free and fair elections for Black and brown voters, and increase the risk of contracting coronavirus," the letter says.
Hard to keep following Texans…what a horrible State

Im on a very tight budget atm, but if I had a sh*t tone of cash to throw around id be going heavy on Rodgers +23.5 completions @ $1.80...no fun betting on that unless youre going hard tho. Bastards wouldn't allow it as part of my SGM. :(

If we're going to win, we're going to have to run the ball and dominate TOP. If/when we get down early, that'll be good money, but yeah, as you say not really worth it with small-time $$.

If we're going to win, we're going to have to run the ball and dominate TOP. If/when we get down early, that'll be good money, but yeah, as you say not really worth it with small-time $$.

I think the Cards will win and get out to a lead early, Rodgers to throw a lot in the second half as a result. Plenty of easy completions as the Cards play prevent defense.

Thats why Ive taken Jones over in receiving, plenty of second half check downs please, Tonyan over (I remember Rodgers targeted him a lot when Davante missed games last year), Hopkins under (will get Alexander and Cards have plenty of options elsewhere), Kyler over on rushing as he scrambles and burns clock in the second half...

Cards 1-13 the concern. Could easily end up 14+ imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back