NFL 2021 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

People hate Dallas and the Pats, thats all the pole indicates

Dallas has so many loud fans and detractors in the media that people like to see them fail for the fireworks.

Dallas has a few things to clean up before they can compete with Tampa and Green Bay, I think that’s what the poll indicates.

PS - Im not getting into an argument with a Jerruh Jones fanatic, I picked them to win WCW**

Dallas and Cincy are the teams the could be described as 'fake' good teams playing clearly inferior oppposition, and need to prove they're good with a playoff run. Dallas D is still fairly vulnerable, led the league in takeaways, but had 12 in three weeks against mediocre opposition. And lets not forget penalties, they're an undisciplined lot down in Dallas which is never a good sign. And geez, Chism isn't confident, and he's as one-eyed as they come.

Noone would be surprised if the Niners lost, or Vegas lost, cos they've been up and down all year. Probably most of the other games all teams have been up and down, and you wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

No team should expect to win, but the Buccs and Chiefs are the only ones that will handle their business with no fuss.

Dallas and Cincy are the teams the could be described as 'fake' good teams playing clearly inferior oppposition, and need to prove they're good with a playoff run. Dallas D is still fairly vulnerable, led the league in takeaways, but had 12 in three weeks against mediocre opposition. And lets not forget penalties, they're an undisciplined lot down in Dallas which is never a good sign. And geez, Chism isn't confident, and he's as one-eyed as they come.

Noone would be surprised if the Niners lost, or Vegas lost, cos they've been up and down all year. Probably most of the other games all teams have been up and down, and you wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

No team should expect to win, but the Buccs and Chiefs are the only ones that will handle their business with no fuss.

Im not saying Dallas are a cert, was more a comment directed at drd's post earlier wondering why more people had voted for the Niners than Dallas.

This is emblematic of why the Fins haven't gone anywhere as a franchise in 20 years.

Grier has made so many s**t picks, Flores done remarkably well to have back to back winning seasons with what he has to work with. Any coach who can turn a 1-7 start into a winning season in no way deserves to be fired. Speaks of the players not quitting on him, takes a good coach to turn a record like that around

Grier has made so many sh*t picks, Flores done remarkably well to have back to back winning seasons with what he has to work with. Any coach who can turn a 1-7 start into a winning season in no way deserves to be fired. Speaks of the players not quitting on him, takes a good coach to turn a record like that around

Flores basically coached them out of Burrow. That roster was terrible.

Then the nucleus of the issue was drafting Tua. Widely reported that Flores never wanted him and that relationship has never grown legs.

Stranger again that the organisation is seemingly backing Tua now, but still dumped the Watson suff on his head not that long ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not saying Dallas are a cert, was more a comment directed at drd's post earlier wondering why more people had voted for the Niners than Dallas.

Yeah, i understand what you're saying, but i disagree that people are voting against because of hate.

Plenty of reasons to not pick the cowboys, plenty of reasons to pick the Bills (even though I didn't, and I do indeed hate the Pats).

Yeah, i understand what you're saying, but i disagree that people are voting against because of hate.

Plenty of reasons to not pick the cowboys, plenty of reasons to pick the Bills (even though I didn't, and I do indeed hate the Pats).

Yeah, 49ers have every chance if they can establish the run early enough.

The defence should be able to cause enough problems.

Flores basically coached them out of Burrow. That roster was terrible.

Then the nucleus of the issue was drafting Tua. Widely reported that Flores never wanted him and that relationship has never grown legs.

Stranger again that the organisation is seemingly backing Tua now, but still dumped the Watson suff on his head not that long ago.

Agree with you about Tua, said it in the Dolphins thread, I reckon this is just about Ross and Grier wanting to justify them going against scouts and selecting Tua over Herbert.

I dont believe the Dolphins get a big name like Harbaugh at all given it will be a "you must work with Grier and like Tua" situation. I expect some underwhelming offensive coach like Bienemy.

Agree with you about Tua, said it in the Dolphins thread, I reckon this is just about Ross and Grier wanting to justify them going against scouts and selecting Tua over Herbert.

I dont believe the Dolphins get a big name like Harbaugh at all given it will be a "you must work with Grier and like Tua" situation. I expect some underwhelming offensive coach like Bienemy.

I think bienemy might even pass on it. You might only get one shot at being a head coach and can't imagine this miami team and gm situation is one you want to waste that one chance on.

I think bienemy might even pass on it. You might only get one shot at being a head coach and can't imagine this miami team and gm situation is one you want to waste that one chance on.

He'd take it if offered I reckon, hes done the rounds for two years now and hasn't gotten a gig. Not like he can be choosey.

You will prob see a bunch of nimrods cheering for the underdogs in Alabama today in a CFP thread

Team Underdawgz reserves the right to barrack against those who have had recent succes and people we generally don't like.

Back