322A1D2F-3DC2-40BE-BE14-7D109DCF123C.jpeg

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Larry Fitzgerald had a restraining order against him (by ex wife or partner iirc) ,another little know fact about someone everyone assumes is a great bloke.

AmericanCrow

Premium Platinum
Jun 17, 2015
Sierra Vista, Arizona
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs
Larry Fitzgerald had a restraining order against him (by ex wife or partner iirc) ,another little know fact about someone everyone assumes is a great bloke.
On those I am more cautious

Over here it is quite easy to get a restraining order—and you do not necessarily need an ounce of proof what you say happened, actually happened

Brasher

Premium Platinum
Jul 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Guardians
On those I am more cautious

Over here it is quite easy to get a restraining order—and you do not necessarily need an ounce of proof what you say happened, actually happened

I reckon I'd be handing them out like free fries with your burger vouchers if I lived over there.

AmericanCrow

Premium Platinum
Jun 17, 2015
Sierra Vista, Arizona
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs
Naww, represented a few people that had to deal with those.

Often a strategy in custody cases

Now I have no idea the particulars for Larry Fitzgerald—just saying don’t necessarily rush to judgment

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What concerns me about the 1st round of the playoffs is I have no doubt some teams, coaches and players see making the playoffs as the mission accomplished for the season.

Looking back at the results, only the Cowboys and probably the Cardinals think their season has ended prematurely.
Astute.
Even tho it was a tight playoff race, many teams who lost SEEMED like they knew they were gonna lose anyway, and kind of content they made it, or not overly disappointed, knew they had little chance.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Just watched the extended highlights of today's game. Seems like Kyler really shit the bed in the first half. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing - that pick-6 or the Aaron Donald sack where Kyler just sat down well before 99 actually got to him

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Just watched the extended highlights of today's game. Seems like Kyler really sh*t the bed in the first half. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing - that pick-6 or the Aaron Donald sack where Kyler just sat down well before 99 actually got to him
yea, he tapped out early, both he and the coach. Not calling a timeout with 3 in the bank and down 0-21 2 mins before half time with the Rams 3rd and 5 on their own 40 was as piss weak by Kingsbury as some of Murray's efforts.

revo333

Premiership Player
Jan 7, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Happy to have some blows out this week as it means we have some pretty good match ups for the next round.

flamethrower

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 14, 2003
On the COVID-19 Front Line
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
PCCSharks, Angels, Rams, MapleLeafs
What a great way to bookend the Wild Card weekend.

The Bengals finally ending the 31 year playoff victory drought. I didn't realize it had been that long...Cincy were relatively successful when I 1st started following them...2 AFC championships (and 2 heart breaking losses to San Francisco). But then I remembered how inept the team was under a litany of unsuccessful head coaches, and underachieving QBs, to the point of ridicule being called the Bungles.

And the Rammers destroyed the Red Birds - Matthew Stafford gets rid of his own millstone of being winless in the post season, and big AD gave little Kyler 99 problems all night long.

It's a long shot but it would be great if the 2 NFL teams I have followed since the 1980s met in the Super Bowl.