NFL 2021 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3 stooges
322A1D2F-3DC2-40BE-BE14-7D109DCF123C.jpeg

Larry Fitzgerald had a restraining order against him (by ex wife or partner iirc) ,another little know fact about someone everyone assumes is a great bloke.

Larry Fitzgerald had a restraining order against him (by ex wife or partner iirc) ,another little know fact about someone everyone assumes is a great bloke.

See the Brasher Jersey Curse even touches those who have retired

On those I am more cautious

Over here it is quite easy to get a restraining order—and you do not necessarily need an ounce of proof what you say happened, actually happened

Over here it is quite easy to get a restraining order—and you do not necessarily need an ounce of proof what you say happened, actually happened

Sounds like a post from a man who has several restraining orders against him :p

I reckon I'd be handing them out like free fries with your burger vouchers if I lived over there.

Naww, represented a few people that had to deal with those.

Often a strategy in custody cases

Now I have no idea the particulars for Larry Fitzgerald—just saying don’t necessarily rush to judgment

:)

What concerns me about the 1st round of the playoffs is I have no doubt some teams, coaches and players see making the playoffs as the mission accomplished for the season.

Looking back at the results, only the Cowboys and probably the Cardinals think their season has ended prematurely.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
What concerns me about the 1st round of the playoffs is I have no doubt some teams, coaches and players see making the playoffs as the mission accomplished for the season.

Looking back at the results, only the Cowboys and probably the Cardinals think their season has ended prematurely.
Astute.
Even tho it was a tight playoff race, many teams who lost SEEMED like they knew they were gonna lose anyway, and kind of content they made it, or not overly disappointed, knew they had little chance.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Just watched the extended highlights of today's game. Seems like Kyler really s**t the bed in the first half. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing - that pick-6 or the Aaron Donald sack where Kyler just sat down well before 99 actually got to him

Just watched the extended highlights of today's game. Seems like Kyler really sh*t the bed in the first half. I'm not sure what was more embarrassing - that pick-6 or the Aaron Donald sack where Kyler just sat down well before 99 actually got to him
yea, he tapped out early, both he and the coach. Not calling a timeout with 3 in the bank and down 0-21 2 mins before half time with the Rams 3rd and 5 on their own 40 was as piss weak by Kingsbury as some of Murray's efforts.

Sep 14, 2003
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
LA Angels, Maple Leafs
What a great way to bookend the Wild Card weekend.

The Bengals finally ending the 31 year playoff victory drought. I didn't realize it had been that long...Cincy were relatively successful when I 1st started following them...2 AFC championships (and 2 heart breaking losses to San Francisco). But then I remembered how inept the team was under a litany of unsuccessful head coaches, and underachieving QBs, to the point of ridicule being called the Bungles.

And the Rammers destroyed the Red Birds - Matthew Stafford gets rid of his own millstone of being winless in the post season, and big AD gave little Kyler 99 problems all night long.

It's a long shot but it would be great if the 2 NFL teams I have followed since the 1980s met in the Super Bowl.

Back