2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Phoof Scheiffele ...that's bad.

Winterpeg homers coming to the defence of MS.
“He’s a good dude.” “He tried to play the puck”.
Comical...

177da568865b295eccab7fa3f3e682f0.jpg

Nah... see you next season, Mark.

860dc8eb2083bc30685db905be2d904e.jpg

So block it with the stick. Puck was in the net before Scheif made contact.
Yeah, it's like AFL.. he was attempting to make him earn it but went wrong. Same with the old swing a fist at the ball and collect the face or drive a player into the ground with a tackle.

So block it with the stick. Puck was in the net before Scheif made contact.

Or crash the net off its moorings.

I don't think either Scheifele or Evans will be back for the rest of the play-offs after that incident. If player safety is paramount Mark is gone, as to what happened to Evans, I have seen car crashes with less consequence on the body then what he went through, firstly with the initial hit and then the landing on his head and neck area , be a miracle if he makes it back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Owen Power just played 27:51 in the semi-final of the IIHF tournament vs the USA and played the final minute whilst protecting a one goal lead, very solid.

Buffalo are getting a great defenceman with the first pick, lets see how they **** it up.

The Canadiens have scored more goals on the penalty kill (4) than they have allowed (3).

Neutral NHL fans and media could have produced a fully functioning salt mine thus far with regards to the Montréal’s playoff run. Fantastic.

Man the rest the Habs could give themselves if they win tonight.

Play the Avs/Vegas winner which will go at least 3 more days.

Given Montreal were the last 1st rd team to win from taking the leafs in 7, with a busy schedule. An unexpected oppurtunity to get some fresh legs for their push if they win tonight.

Huge opp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back