Remove this Banner Ad

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Nice to start with a bang, think my Caps will still be entertaining to watch and score plenty but reckon we will leak plenty too.
Thinking we might be around the playoff bubble but not a serious threat.

Bolts v Vegas final for me

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Ill have a guess at Colorado, Tampa Bay, Toronto and Washington as the Division winners

Colorado beating Tampa in the final.

My bold prediction on Colorado is that even though theyre my Cup pick, i think they go hard for a goalie before the deadline. I wonder if they could tempt a team like Anaheim for Gibson or Kuemper from Arizona if they dangled some of their top prospects.

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ill have a guess at Colorado, Tampa Bay, Toronto and Washington as the Division winners

Colorado beating Tampa in the final.

My bold prediction on Colorado is that even though theyre my Cup pick, i think they go hard for a goalie before the deadline. I wonder if they could tempt a team like Anaheim for Gibson or Kuemper from Arizona if they dangled some of their top prospects.

Don’t see Kuemper being much of an upgrade, if any, on Grubauer, would have to blow the Quacks’ socks off to get them to deal away Gibson.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sabres outplayed us today but was really impressed with Vanecek which allowed the win. Pens up next so will find out if they are bad or the Flyers are good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
And the leaking of goals continues.
Every chance of conceding 8 or 9 goals against a decent opponent

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
What’s Kuznetsov doing dumping it in straight to the goaltender during a 5 on 3 powerplay?

5 seconds later the puck is hitting the twine of Washington’s net.

Sheer buffoonery.
Absolute brain explosion is all I can put it down to. That’s the type of dumb stuff we produce every game though

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
Absolute brain explosion is all I can put it down to. That’s the type of dumb stuff we produce every game though

Speaking of which

The NHL fined the Capitals for "social interactions among team members who were in close contact and who were not wearing face coverings."

The players were in violation of NHL safety protocols for grouping together in a hotel room.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Nice to win the home opener even if it was in the lottery. Important to keep collecting points whilst the Russian quad is MIA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back