2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty excited to have back-to-back nights of Battle of Alberta. Big opportunity to close the gap with Toronto.

Placed a little bet tonight. Oilers and Canucks to win, Panthers and Hurricanes to win by 2+.

Zack Kassian vs Matthew Tkachuk Rnd. No. Quetzalcoatl: Back to kcaB. Also McDavid and Draisaitl vs Giordano and Gaudreau in the under-card. Mouthwatering stuff that.

On a side note good to hear the Carolina Whalers belt out the "Brass Bonanza" once again.

The Canadiens(4.48), Bruins(1.98) and Blue Jackets (1.98) 4v5 (penalty kill) goals scored/60 mins is higher than the Red Wings 5v4 (1.80) and 5v5 (1.81) goals scored/60 mins. An awful team at the moment.

Pretty excited to have back-to-back nights of Battle of Alberta. Big opportunity to close the gap with Toronto.

Placed a little bet tonight. Oilers and Canucks to win, Panthers and Hurricanes to win by 2+.

Close!

Haha, yep. Damn Canucks!

Been meaning to ask you Catfish: It says here that you live in Vancouver,which would have people assuming that you would go for the Canucks. Yet you go for the Oilers. What is the backstory if you don't mind me asking?

Been meaning to ask you Catfish: It says here that you live in Vancouver,which would have people assuming that you would go for the Canucks. Yet you go for the Oilers. What is the backstory if you don't mind me asking?

No worries. When I first came to Canada it was to Edmonton. Weird choice, I know! But was there for a while and that’s where my wife is from. I stayed loyal to them and didn’t switch to the Canucks when we moved to BC.

Watching the Flames get pounded never gets boring, particularly when the pounding is done by someone with the skills of McDavid. :thumbsu:

The look on Hanifin's face when McDavid picked his pocket was funny, Noah was on a Sunday stroll for some reason.

Watching the Flames get pounded never gets boring, particularly when the pounding is done by someone with the skills of McDavid. :thumbsu:

The look on Hanifin's face when McDavid picked his pocket was funny, Noah was on a Sunday stroll for some reason.

I’m having a fun night! 😁

Probably getting a puck in the nether regions would do that to a man. Played on his mind that he would receive one there again, self-preservation mode and all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bunch of games on today. Obviously looking forward to Oilers vs Canucks. Hoping Oil can keep the streak going and get a bit of a gap on the rest of the pack. Nuks should be desperate for the points though.

On another note, I've watched a couple of hockey documentaries on Prime recently. "Tough Guy - The Bob Probert Story" and "Making Coco - The Grant Fuhr Story". Both were pretty good and I recommend checking them out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back