2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Stars are within 3 pts of 4th in the central. And next 4 games are against detroit. Big chance to climb this week.

Robertson only 4 pts off Kaprizov for the rookie scoring race. Played 5 fewer games. They are tied at 0.84 ppg.

Quietly Roope Hintz is sitting at 13th in the league ppg. Having a great season given hes playing through and injury.

Good to beat our bunnies again today, have given them a couple of decent touch ups this season and hopefully put another nail in their coffin for this season. Mantha has scored in all 3 games since coming over and despite not being quite at his best Ovi is closing in on another 30 goal season

The Rags are still hanging around like a bad smell in the East, hopefully they drop off in the coming weeks

Last edited:

Look what happens when the Charks give an intern a somewhat important job. How embarrassing...

67ac84a19be94fc054e34b545ac04473.jpg

Pens led the Devs 6-0 after 2 and held on for the 7-6 win.

After what they have been through surely Vancouver can’t pinch the last spot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those in fantasy hockey, help me out. Looks like I'm good chance to make the final next week. Should I drop Leddy for Girard and Oettinger for Petersen?

My thoughts being that Colorado have 1 more game than the Islanders. And while Oettinger has been decent, Khudobin seems to get more starts and they match up against Carolina and Tampa next week. Kings play Ducks 4 times and I think Petersen will get 3 of those.

Edit: Actually, looking at schedule I might look at dropping Bjorkstrand for Bennett as well.

Last edited:
Crucial win in the circus skills to stay ahead of the pack and other results have us almost safe.
Vrana hattie and a Panik goal has the Detroit RedCapitals 4-2 over Dallas 🤣

Crucial win in the circus skills to stay ahead of the pack and other results have us almost safe.
Vrana hattie and a Panik goal has the Detroit RedCapitals 4-2 over Dallas 🤣

Go have a squiz at the Panik goal. #FacePalm Khudobin

Vrana was great though. Impressive on the hattrick goal

Go have a squiz at the Panik goal. #FacePalm Khudobin

Vrana was great though. Impressive on the hattrick goal
Yeah, that Panik goal was horrendous.
Khudobin just had no sense of urgency.
I always liked Vrana and had high hopes for him but he just went missing completely in playoffs (that could apply to most Caps players though)

For those in fantasy hockey, help me out. Looks like I'm good chance to make the final next week. Should I drop Leddy for Girard and Oettinger for Petersen?

My thoughts being that Colorado have 1 more game than the Islanders. And while Oettinger has been decent, Khudobin seems to get more starts and they match up against Carolina and Tampa next week. Kings play Ducks 4 times and I think Petersen will get 3 of those.

Edit: Actually, looking at schedule I might look at dropping Bjorkstrand for Bennett as well.
Oettinger will get more starts next year if you're in a keeper. But with Doby doing well you might not get many starts. Petersen is also sharing so it's much of a muchness. Girard > Leddy though.

Oettinger will get more starts next year if you're in a keeper. But with Doby doing well you might not get many starts. Petersen is also sharing so it's much of a muchness. Girard > Leddy though.

Thanks. Yeah, it's a keeper but only for 3 players so will keep my forwards over a goalie (most likely McDavid, Stone and Pastrnak). I'm just looking for starts next week.

With Rantanen down I think I might drop one of Bjorkstrand/Atkinson for Burakovsky actually. Might get more value out of that than switching defensemen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back