2021 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well since the Senators didn't make it, but nonetheless had a good season considering their circumstances, it's almost time to start watching some playoff hockey.

In each division I am hoping for:

Vegas
Florida
Islanders
Not Toronto or Montreal

Well since the Senators didn't make it, but nonetheless had a good season considering their circumstances, it's almost time to start watching some playoff hockey.

In each division I am hoping for:

Vegas
Florida
Islanders
Not Toronto or Montreal

I'm gonna go with:

Vegas
Florida
Pittsburgh
Edmonton

Taking an idea from Down Goes Brown and expanding on it.

Imagine the scenes at NHL House, Chronno and Edmonton if the Canucks and the Flames manipulated their remaining regular season games to allow Nate Schmidt to win the Rocket Richard Trophy and Nikita Nesterov to win the Art Ross Trophy.

It really is a once in a lifetime opportunity...

As the old AFL adverts declared, “I’d like to see that.”

Kelly Hrudey laid into Vaněček during the intermission.
Unprofessional to get a soft tissue injury in that scenario. Should be stretching 8-10 times during the day of a game to prevent that injury.
Yep, don’t disagree. A double whammy to be caught napping and give up the goal too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig Anderson now has 4 wins and 1 loss in playoff overtime games vs Boston. Looked shaky (understandable) but got the job done. Turns 40yo next Friday.

Understandably shaky as despite all the practice and sims he hasn’t had a lot of TOI in games.
Not sure of Sammy’s situation and how bad Vitek’s injury is but not inconceivable that Anderson gets the bulk of the series

As always, some Bruins fans are blaming Rask.

Two deflections and Wilson’s odd man rush, point blank, top corner shot.

Yeah, Rask was good today. Only a few minutes earlier in OT he made a couple of good saves and was solid all night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back